Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 10076 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for entertainment purposes only.

I want us to come here and post random thoughts about general stuff.

This is not a rant/rave thread.

This is not intended to hint to someone else about anything or send out anonymous messages.

Have fun with this!

I'll go first...

today 7:15 p.m.: I wonder why every time I paint my nails I have to go to the bathroom. It never fails I always have on something that requires zipping too! HA HA :dry:

today 10ish p.m.: I am impressed that the really short, little lady drives that big-ass tow truck. And she drives fast too. Odd. :confused:

·
Banned
2,697 Posts
1:13 AM - I need to pack, because I'm leaving town in 2 hours and 47 minutes, but I'm procrastinating, lazy, and don't want to deal with finding everything in my ridiculously messy room. Sigh. I wish a were a J sometimes.

·
Banned
2,697 Posts
3:00 AM - I'm leaving in town in exactly one hour now, and I still haven't packed. I'm starting to get stressed about it, which makes me want to do it less. Why do I do this to myself? I'd rather keeping hanging out with my roommate, discussing life.

·
Registered
350 Posts
There are people living in Greenland! Are they called the greenlandians? Can I go there? Is it expensive? How do I get there? Who will come with me?? Damn...No one wants to come with me to Greenland and visit the greenlandians!!! This life sucks...

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
4:58 a.m.: What I don't understand is why Iceland has nice weather and has green grass and rolling hills, and Greenland is freezing cold, and has ice.... Someone told me this... I am gullible too... Maybe I should go look this up to see if it's true.. nah... I'll just take their word for it... Besides.. it's kinda funny.... Why am I now singing "Ice Ice Baby" in my head?... make it stop!.. nah.. I'll just try to go to sleep singing it.. it's past my bedtime.. this is how I think... It looks much worse written out..

·
Registered
181 Posts
4 25 am watching toy story 3 for the first time :D

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
6:09 a.m.: I have come up with a new term that I find quite hilarious... Net Lizards:(patent pending on that term which is a play on lot-lizards: prostitutes who wait out side at truck stops for the truckers to let them get in the truck and pay them for sex..... haha) meaning hot-internet-men groupies.
This will apply well to those on facebook, myspace, friendster, and well here.
Not that I have a problem with net lizards. I think it's cute and was almost one myself.. but I got thrown out of the club. :( oh well. At least I got accepted back into the old club.. the friends only club.. there's more rules in that club. But it's a good club. I'll stay if I may.
Ok Heather! time to go to sleep for tha love of humanity!!! GO TO BED YOU! No. yes. no. YOU BETTER! ok. I'm going.
*giggles at my slap happy self*

·
His Majesty
12,625 Posts
7:17 a.m.-Gosh. I'm up already? What am I gonna eat for breakfast? I wish there was a breakfast buffet in my kitchen....... *yawning* BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA !

·
Banned
13,780 Posts
3:07 PM...I wanted to read about non verbal communication in the garden....I wonder how I got side tracked so much today. Hmm let's see, PerC, Japanese, anime, politics on tv, playing guitar, lunch, cleaning the room...and I didn't do any of this properly *scratches his head*

-.-....focus Rim focus!

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
9:02am...If I go to my internship, I will probably get my client (with a newborn baby at home) sick, because I am sick. If I don't go to my internship, I will have a lot more work to do and will have a harder time getting motivation to do it. I do not want to be an ethical person right now.

·
Registered
627 Posts
8:17am - Really? My head is pounding and the room is spinning as if I'm badly hung-over. I didn't drink a drop yesterday! If I'm going to feel like this I really should have had some sort of up front benefit for it. It's almost May and there's a snowstorm outside. I guess I'll drive a half an hour through it so I can do my workout. joy

On the plus side, I'm very happy today that I am not an early 20-something woman. I've had some deep conversations with a couple of women of that age group recently and I find it repulsive some of the bullshit that you have to put up with from immature wanna-be men.

Other random thought, a dancer at a local gay bar asked me to come watch her dance sometime. I'm guessing this is a place that my wedding ring will not protect me. Should I bring a wingman? If so, how does that conversation work? 'Dude, will you come with me to the gay bar?' 'Uhhh no, no I'm not like that I mean uh, no just to go as friends you know... ugh...'

awkward...

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Its 8:27. I just realized i ran out of coffee cream..oh no..now i have to get dressed before my morning cup...a bit grumpy. Wonder if anyone will notice if i go with my sleepwear on. Yes, i can be in and out in a flash, who cares ; D

·
Registered
627 Posts
Its 8:27. I just realized i ran out of coffee cream..oh no..now i have to get dressed before my morning cup...a bit grumpy. Wonder if anyone will notice if i go with my sleepwear on. Yes, i can be in and out in a flash, who cares ; D
Hah! I drove the kids to school one day with a nice shirt on and my flannel PJ bottoms. I figured no one would see as I drove in and out. My mistake was pulling through the drive-thru to get a coffee. The lady at the window did chuckle some...

1 - 20 of 10076 Posts