Personality Cafe banner

21 - 40 of 10076 Posts

·
Banned
109 Posts
7:50am - I'm 25 years old, should I really be eating chocolate cereal for breakfast?
9:56am - You just gave me a thought for breakfast - cream of wheat with chocolate and blueberries on top... think i will get to that after my coffee.

Its 8:27. I just realized i ran out of coffee cream..oh no..now i have to get dressed before my morning cup...a bit grumpy. Wonder if anyone will notice if i go with my sleepwear on. Yes, i can be in and out in a flash, who cares ; D
I hate that...having to do ANYTHING before morning coffee (well almost anything:wink:)...

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Yesterday, I was in line at our campus cafeteria for an omelette. There was a guy next to me who was speaking two languages (some dialect I couldn't discern and English) fluently. It got me thinking about how instinctual language seems to be to us. Other animals do not have any remotely similar grasp on communication as we do, and we do it automatically. I do not have to think very hard about what I'm thinking about, and what I'm thinking about isn't how the grammatical structure is laid out or what words mean, but rather how I should phrase it to accurately represent my thoughts in a concise manner. We're so far beyond other animals in communication that something that is impossible for any other species to even grasp is merely an everyday, mundane tool for us.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
1:11p.m.: I am hungry. I am exhausted. I miss Chris horribly! It's making me want to ravish him when I get the chance. But I know i wear him out with my intense desire for his everything. His time. His energy. His love. Almost three weeks!!! Two in a half at least, and only see each other twice? UGH! I hate you Shoe Carnival! Oops this sounding like a rant on here. Or is it? Nope these are my random thoughts at this moment. OH why does it have to feel so deep? I have got to get my mind off of you! Maybe if I make myself not care so much I can focus better. Hmmm. time to eat. My jalapeño Poppers are done. Yum.

·
Registered
181 Posts
12 55 pm just woke up lol. My school is built on the backs Hippocrates XD

·
World's biggest INTJ fangirl
2,314 Posts
Its 8:27. I just realized i ran out of coffee cream..oh no..now i have to get dressed before my morning cup...a bit grumpy. Wonder if anyone will notice if i go with my sleepwear on. Yes, i can be in and out in a flash, who cares ; D
Hah! I drove the kids to school one day with a nice shirt on and my flannel PJ bottoms. I figured no one would see as I drove in and out. My mistake was pulling through the drive-thru to get a coffee. The lady at the window did chuckle some...
My aunt (who is also an ENFP) decided to drive her kids to school in her pjs and got pulled over by the cops for parking in a no parking zone. lol! He was nice enough to let her stay in the car though she said he did have a pretty big smirk on his face.

·
Registered
647 Posts
My head feels like it is going to EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
*Whistles and waits for someone to put two and two together.....*

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
6:15 p.m.: Damn it. Why did I just do that? Now I gotta go back and do it all again! I SUCK!
7:30 p.m.: Wow.. I'm awesome! I love it! Go me!
8ish p.m.: I suck!! I wish I was Oprah so I could be awesome!
9:20 p.m.: I love me.. I wish I had two of me! Then I could cuddle with me. haha
9:22 p.m.: I'm moody I think.. hmmmm. weird. Oh well.. such is life.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
lol I think the ESFJ forums are the most empty on here. I've always wondered about that
I like their simplicity

·
Registered
647 Posts
@cal47

Yeah we are normally too.............. busy:)

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
8:45 a.m.: I don't actually want to go to work, but I'm glad I have to because I need to get out of this house and be around people today. I wonder if we'll be busy today? O.K. time to go make some money!

·
MOTM Aug 2014
4,986 Posts
Sometime yesterday: I wonder what S&M means. Rihanna sounds really angry, why is she getting attacked? Omg I never noticed how kinda violent this song is, jeez Rihanna. Still I can't help but dance to it HELLYEAH GIRL! *jives* :D :)"

*then I find out what the song really means*

LOL...whoops. Wait how could I have not noticed that? ...OHNO. FAILURE ¬_¬. *eats subway* I swear if this was alive I would marry it ^_^, but I'd be slightly concerned my husband was a sandwich o-o. But it's a sandwich so if he annoyed me I'd just eat him. Oh no I sound like a cannibal >_>. ANYWAY *stares at cookie* you're next.

21 - 40 of 10076 Posts