Personality Cafe banner

41 - 60 of 10102 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
8:26am - Some days it takes all my energy just to take care of myself. I can't take the world upon my shoulders no matter how badly everyone wants me to. Off to my mommy's house, maybe she'll cook me breakfast.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
1:07PM: At work...

I'm so bored. No one's showing up for tutor appointments, and Reddit's down! Someone give me something to do that isn't forums.

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
12:09....Preparing meals and desserts for my company coming for the Easter weekend =)) Easter hunt to follow.

Reactions: The King Of Dreams

·
Registered
647 Posts
@cal47

Ha she is prolly just tired from all the shopping, chatting, traveling etc!! Nothing is wrong with a little cat nap every once in awhile;)

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Sometime yesterday: I wonder what S&M means. Rihanna sounds really angry, why is she getting attacked? Omg I never noticed how kinda violent this song is, jeez Rihanna. Still I can't help but dance to it HELLYEAH GIRL! *jives* :D :)"

*then I find out what the song really means*

LOL...whoops. Wait how could I have not noticed that? ...OHNO. FAILURE ¬_¬. *eats subway* I swear if this was alive I would marry it ^_^, but I'd be slightly concerned my husband was a sandwich o-o. But it's a sandwich so if he annoyed me I'd just eat him. Oh no I sound like a cannibal >_>. ANYWAY *stares at cookie* you're next.
ALL of that was hilarious and I enjoyed reading it greatly!!! thank you for the entertainment. also I wondered why Rihanna was singing about how much she likes to be smacked around since she's famous for getting beat up by C. Brown.. NOT GOOD RIHANNA.. she shuda used her noddle before she cut that song... just sayin'.. LOL

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
4:30 P.M.: YAY! I'm so glad my hair turned blonde and didn't sizzle off of my head! I was so afraid that it would go in the trash along with the foil. Goodbye blackish-mahogany.. hello ugly blonde color (at least until it's healthy enough to revamp it!).. I'm glad we got this going!! SUCCESS!!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
7:30pm: Can dogs be allergic to other dogs?? Or cats? Animals can have allergies...could a dog be allergic to himself?? And would that be called an auto-immune disease???

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
5:30: Did she just say she's gained 15 pounds since I saw her last? Where? in her boobs and ass? Damn.. wish that's the only place I gained weight.. she shouldn't be ashamed of herself at all! I'm not ashamed of her. I'm glad she's cutting my hair! and shampooing my hair. Was that her boob in my eye just now? *giggles* Did she know she just did that? *giggles to myself* Better not let her see me giggling.

6:03 p.m.: Is something wrong? Wonder why I haven't heard from him all day. I hope he's ok. And if he is ok, then I'm pissed that he has not even sent me a greeting of any sort all day!

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
3:33 a.m.: He called!! I'm so glad he did!! I had a wonderful time with him tonight!! He is awesome when things are ok!! Thank you Thank you thank you for being so awesome and coming over to spend time with me.. and being awesome to/with/on me.. haha! I feel awesome.. and loved too!! NO BETTER FEELING! Goodnight my love.. sweet dreams!! I shiver a little when I think of you! I love you too baby! :crazy: *just heard many people go EEWWWE and that made me smile again.. :happy:*

·
Banned
1,794 Posts
12:11pm: I need breakfast/lunch...hmm I wonder if it will be difficult to walk to the kitchen in my sleeping bag *bounces into kitchen and gets coco pops, bounces back to lounge trying not to spill anything* easy peasy lemon squeezy!

12:52pm: I should have a shower, but it's so cosy in this sleeping bag...

(I've been sleeping in my sleeping bag on the sofa the last few days because I'm decorating my bedroom and there is stuff all over my bed, lol!)

41 - 60 of 10102 Posts