Personality Cafe banner
6961 - 6980 of 10212 Posts

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
Well
I actually thought of that.

Probably because when i type, i just type and doesn't think of my comment

Probably if I'll create one, I'll pause. And check my grammar, fix my grammar and stop using smileys. :)

That will do it i think.. XD

Then I'll put my gender as male. XD

Oh yeah. Do you think that will work?
And change your opinions... Sure!

I tell you what, you do that and I'll try and out you ;'p

Reactions: atamagasuita

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
And change your opinions... Sure!

I tell you what, you do that and I'll try and out you ;'p
Okay. XD I'll try if i didn't get lazy. I already know how. XD Because here in perc, there's a detector that disables you to create multiple accounts. They check your device name and your cookies or IP whatsoever. XD

See red mange, fires of the mind, sun bear,.. His account was merged. XD

I think I'll try to bypass that, see if i can do it. XD

Because when they detect it's you, your new account and my original account will be merged.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Had an intense business dinner with three ENTJs yesterday. My brain is still feeling a little fried. I just want to lay in bed and eat truffle fries all day. But I can't. *cue song Cry Me A River*

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Holy crap, someone actually pronounced my name correctly. I got teary-eyed.

I usually let people get away with pronouncing it the way ISTJ does, because it's kind of a shield. I like the way he says it and who that girl is to him...

And my Mom pronounces it technically correct but that's like, my child name. Like, friends and family say it like that. I have an identity in place for that.

This little old Hispanic name said "Thank you, Mara." And he said it the true way.

The way I know it's suppose to sound because it raises the little hairs on my neck.

I need a minute.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I feel I have just come to a realisation to why (including me) so many ENFPs are prone to anxiety and depression!

We are too introspective. We are introspective extroverts. Giving us that ambiverted nature.

However, too much introspection (which we can be prone to) leads to rumination. A negative form of introspection that can lead to or promote anxiety and depression. On top of this when we introspect/ruminate, we are "in ourselves" cut off from others. This causes an internal war since we are also extroverts, and need energy from other people, but we cut ourselves off into this world of rumination, causing us mental stress as well as lack of drive or energy due to the social impact also.

"Over" thinking/over analysing things/the self = anxiety/depression

Over thinking/anxiety/depression = lack of social interaction = lack of energy = lack of drive = negative cycle.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-introverts-corner/201302/introspection-versus-rumination

·
Registered
80 Posts
Ever wish you could just pause life for a bit?
Pressing play and bouncing back into everything once you've and figured out what you want to do/say?

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I did it. I pitched my idea to INTJ today, on April Fools Day.

Because I've spent the last three days scrutinizing comedy and discovered I love puns.

AND PRACTICAL JOKES!!

*happy sigh* My life is complete. Imma go back to the drawing board now.

·
Registered
25 Posts
10:36 PM just saw the movie LIFE and now I think the aliens are being hidden from us by the government and they make all of these movies just to try and pass it under our noses while we are distracted by the movies and also try to ease the eventual culture shock that aliens do exist

·
Banned
17,616 Posts
I lent an ear to an employee this evening and almost cried. It was that horrible. She said she was taking it like her dad taught her, and she ignored her emotions. I tried really hard to ignore mine as well. It might be a good thing that I don't have any friends.

6961 - 6980 of 10212 Posts