Personality Cafe banner

10081 - 10092 of 10092 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
My ENFP coworker just posted a picture of work chat of the quarantine haircut he gave to his roommate. He didn't notice that also pictured was a big old bong in the picture in the background with a company logo sticker on it. Lol.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I've got a pretty large tolerance for drudgery, I can do boring dirty stuff for a long time, probably too long, though it takes its toll. It's an unusual talent for an ENFP. Inferior Si + 4 sp/sx introjection maybe? Or maybe I just percieve normal life stuff as boring stuff because Ne. Anyway this is one of the aspects that somewhat defines my experience, life is kind of a series of tasks to get through with no end, and I force myself every hour to accept that.

I've known for a while that it's not enough, and I've been trying to sense and gravitate towards the things that sustain and motivate me through the never ending trudge. I've been getting flashes of things here and there lately, though I'm not sure what to do, how to gather those sparks and turn them into a small flame.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I'm not a particular fan of a lot of rock music, especially mainstream 80's and 90's era rock and hair metal. But It seems to have made itself the soundtrack to my life in my head. This morning's entry is Everybody's Working for the Weekend by REO Speedwagon followed by Bang on the Drum All Day by Todd Rundgren

·
Registered
23 Posts
This is probably my childhood - I offer this up as a random thought, This radio self was myself, I actually thought of a girl named Amanda when I was eight.

Thank you Rob Zombie, And Amanda from 3rd grade. Who made me bisexual.

·
Registered
23 Posts
My ex gf asked if there was an "Oh Sherrie" virus. Her daughters keps accessesing the song on her phone, The 80s keep calling us, lover,

Imagine being so immature as a 30 year old woman that Oh Sherrie or Amanda by Boston that you didn't understand xyz was sending you a message. Imagine being these people. Personality Cafe listeners.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I had a dream, what was that dream? Something to do with living in an apartment and... IDK. Oh yeah, I was Pierce in Community. Weird.

10081 - 10092 of 10092 Posts