Personality Cafe banner

221 - 240 of 8042 Posts

·
fire breathing dragon
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #221
Gah... surely it's not too late. I will drink beer, watch football and scratch myself... maybe belch a few times. THAT has to stave this off...
Nah, you're going to do all that and end up drunk. All your feelings are going to surface in your drunken stupor and you're going to be in your bed, sobbing like a baby because you miss that woman. So go ahead, put your "plan" into action.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Nah, you're going to do all that and end up drunk. All your feelings are going to surface in your drunken stupor and you're going to be in your bed, sobbing like a baby because you miss that woman. So go ahead, put your "plan" into action.

You make it sound so clinical... hahhaha

The view from the road:

·
fire breathing dragon
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #223
You make it sound so clinical... hahhaha

The view from the road:

Uh oh. Thats two drinks down. two more and bring on the tears. you don't want to be crying on a plane. thats not a good look.

You have a kindle? What books are you reading? EDIT: lol never mind I can read them, lol.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
I'm slightly confused by the cow?? :)
My bus ENFP told me a cow joke one of the first times we talked. Cows have since become a running gag. So, for her birthday last week, I got her a cow and I got one just like it. Hers is named "Cat" after the cat in "Breakfast at Tiffany's" and mine is named "Cow". Cow is travelling with me, ala the Travelocity gnome, on this trip so that I can take pictures of her for "Cat".

what's the book on ENFP + ENTJ relationships- share please :)
It's basically a reprint of this article: ENFP + ENTJ relationships, compatibility, dating

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
My bus ENFP told me a cow joke one of the first times we talked. Cows have since become a running gag. So, for her birthday last week, I got her a cow and I got one just like it. Hers is named "Cat" after the cat in "Breakfast at Tiffany's" and mine is named "Cow". Cow is travelling with me, ala the Travelocity gnome, on this trip so that I can take pictures of her for "Cat".

It's basically a reprint of this article: ENFP + ENTJ relationships, compatibility, dating
I've seen that article- good stuff.
And funny- I have a cow joke going too. (but it has nothing to do with cats.)

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Random self-deprecating tangent:

I bought a 2006 Jetta last week. When inspecting it, I was very thorough in my checks of the things I knew were problematic on that type car. It met my standards, so I bought it (for a killer price- $3000 less than book value).

What I failed to notice were all the amenities, and it was rather embarrassing. On the drive home, I discovered that it has heated seats and cruise control. I drove my boss the next day, and he pointed out the moonroof, which I completely failed to notice.

Then, to top it off, I was driving some friends to go eat and remarking on the features. I had just mentioned the moonroof when my ISTJ friend said "what's that knob?"

When I turned it, the "moonroof" opened. It was, in fact, a sunroof, and it opens 2 different ways. FML for my detail-orientation. I blame the Germans and their crazy engineers. I can't wait to find out what else this thing does, but I figure it'll be a journey. lol

·
Chatterbox, MOTM August 2013
10,959 Posts

I bought a 2006 Jetta last week. When inspecting it, I was very thorough in my checks of the things I knew were problematic on that type car. It met my standards, so I bought it (for a killer price- $3000 less than book value).

What I failed to notice were all the amenities, and it was rather embarrassing. On the drive home, I discovered that it has heated seats and cruise control. I drove my boss the next day, and he pointed out the moonroof, which I completely failed to notice.

Then, to top it off, I was driving some friends to go eat and remarking on the features. I had just mentioned the moonroof when my ISTJ friend said "what's that knob?"

When I turned it, the "moonroof" opened. It was, in fact, a sunroof, and it opens 2 different ways. FML for my detail-orientation. I blame the Germans and their crazy engineers. I can't wait to find out what else this thing does, but I figure it'll be a journey. lol
I would laugh at that, but I did the same thing when I got my car.

"It's a sunroof?!?!? It opens?!?!? I thought it was a moonroof."

·
mafia mod
13,312 Posts
I can top that one. I just discovered how to open my SUV's rear window. I got the car in 2003.

I'll go back to my cave now

Edit: I never needed or wanted to open it until now.

Ok back to the cave,

·
Registered
284 Posts
I need to stop obsessing over all the conflicting statements and rantings of this silly INTJ.

I need to stop trying to collect information on him/wondering why he said this or that.

I need to stop.

I'd go exercise but it is 1:43AM.

·
Banned
2,458 Posts

One thing to check out in case you haven't already is the speaker system -- Jettas amaze me with their out-of-the-box sound quality.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
One thing to check out in case you haven't already is the speaker system -- Jettas amaze me with their out-of-the-box sound quality.
YES. It is very nice. Nice enough to tempt me to renew the satellite radio subscription....

·
mafia mod
13,312 Posts
haircut, vodka and dentist...

dentist on friday, vodka also on friday....

the haircut, next week

that will work.

[how poetic]

Reactions: MNiS

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I hate the people who form excuses for not meeting the arrangement done earlier. Sometimes they just do not answer anymore. I cannot have a grips like salary on these people, because they are volunteers. They threaten: If you do not like my way, then do it yourself! I have no grip and I am the only professional in this branch of the club. So I end up doing all of the shit myself, losing trust and motivation. *&^% this shit and I hope they fall deep down when I am gone.

[/ off tangent mode]

·
fire breathing dragon
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #239
I have a dentist appointment next week to have my wisdom tooth removed. Im actually looking forward to it. I don't mind the dentist. Now the doctor, I HATE the doctor. Fuckers are always finding something you don't want found. Sheesh.

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
I have a dentist appointment next week to have my wisdom tooth removed. Im actually looking forward to it. I don't mind the dentist. Now the doctor, I HATE the doctor. Fuckers are always finding something you don't want found. Sheesh.
I thoroughly enjoyed getting multiple wisdom teeth removed. Laughing gas on an ENFP is like cosmic dude!!!!

Reactions: Chipps
221 - 240 of 8042 Posts