Personality Cafe banner

21 - 40 of 8040 Posts

·
fire breathing dragon
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Well you don't have to if you don't want to; you live your life the way you want to :) But yeah, you might want to "settle down" down the road.

See, I just combine everything because I can never just pick one thing...I'm a stay at home Mom, but I refuse to be "frumpy" and boring; I also like to constantly keep myself intellectually stimulated. I can only handle talking to toddlers for so long and I need something my brain can absorb :) Although, being a stay at home Mom is certainly the most difficult job I've ever done; it's very draining, yet rewarding at the same time.

Idk, I guess it's just me being a 7w6, but I want to experience as many things as I can and I don't like to give up one thing for another. I'm always looking for the decisions that leave me the most options :)
Lol, I just realized it said 7w6 and not 6w7. Oopsies!

Lol. One of the funnies things I've heard said is "Children are not amazing 24 hours a day", which I imagine to be VERY true. They definitely have their limits. I personally like children simply because they belong to someone else and if they start crying or they need a diaper change, i can simply hand them over lol.

You have 3 right?

I think thats scurry:shocked:

·
Registered
4,683 Posts

Lol. One of the funnies things I've heard said is "Children are not amazing 24 hours a day", which I imagine to be VERY true. They definitely have their limits. I personally like children simply because they belong to someone else and if they start crying or they need a diaper change, i can simply hand them over lol.

You have 3 right?

Yep, 3 and it's not amazing 24 hours /day...that would be really silly for anyone to expect! I'd love to meet the Mother who would ever say differently because she'd surely have to have the patience of Mother Theresa! Haha!

·
fire breathing dragon
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Yep, 3 and it's not amazing 24 hours /day...that would be really silly for anyone to expect! I'd love to meet the Mother who would ever say differently because she'd surely have to have the patience of Mother Theresa! Haha!

How old are they?

My mom had 3 kids by 23. I could NOT do that. I feel too young for all that noise.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts

You have 3 right?

7w6 is like Cooking with Charlie!

Reactions: Enfpleasantly

·
fire breathing dragon
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
7, 5, 2, all boys. I had my first when I was 22.

Holy crap! :shocked: I couldn't imagine having kids that small. Though, its probably best to get the child rearing out of the way early on. My mother was 40 and all her kids were adults. I imagine I wont be ready until my late 20s. If at all that is.

Are you going to have more? My mom tried to have a boy but got 3 girls.

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Holy crap! :shocked: I couldn't imagine having kids that small. Though, its probably best to get the child rearing out of the way early on. My mother was 40 and all her kids were adults. I imagine I wont be ready until my late 20s. If at all that is.

Are you going to have more? My mom tried to have a boy but got 3 girls.
Nope, 3 is good :)

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
I decided to do something irresponsible this weekend, so I threw a party.

And as the story goes with all teenagers, I drank too much (not my fault, my friends kept mixing in heavier alcohol in my drinks while I wasn't looking just go get me drunk). I spent the rest of the evening convincing people I was a hammerhead shark.

I guess that qualifies as a random thought, although it's not my most recent one.

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Random: I admit that I think planking is pretty funny. At first I thought it was the stupidest thing I'd ever seen in my life, but it quickly grew on me and I actually became a pretty good planker myself :)

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
I want to go home. I want a new job. I am bored as hell! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh yeah, and I am mad as hell. :angry::angry::angry:

·
fire breathing dragon
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I want to go home. I want a new job. I am bored as hell! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh yeah, and I am mad as hell. :angry::angry::angry:
Why are you mad? Is it your boss again?

**flies to n2s city. finds her boss. waits for him to leave work and go home. scale the side of the house. kills him**

Ninja-style, of course :ninja:

·
fire breathing dragon
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Aw fuck you totally beat me!
Lol, I was trying to find a way to waste time on PerC and you weren't paying attention to my requests at like 12am (what were you doing? sleeping? People dont do that anymore) and so I scraped together all the initiative that I had on reserve (now Im wiped out for the rest of the year thanks to you) and I made the thread.

Then I slept like a baby because I was so exhausted from all that work.

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
Why are you mad? Is it your boss again?

**flies to n2s city. finds her boss. waits for him to leave work and go home. scale the side of the house. kills him**

Ninja-style, of course :ninja:
Nope not my boss this time. It's a narcissistic, egotistical assclown that I misjudge as being a decent person.:shocked::frustrating::angry:

·
fire breathing dragon
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Nope not my boss this time. It's a narcissistic, egotistical assclown that I misjudge as being a decent person.:shocked::frustrating::angry:
I'll get the bat. You distract him. I'll hit him over the head and knock him out and we'll load him into the car, take embarrassing photos of him and then blackmail/harass him with those photos.

Can you not get away from this person? Or has he dug his narcissistic claws in deep?

21 - 40 of 8040 Posts