Personality Cafe banner

41 - 60 of 8040 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Ridiculous. Lol. Who took that picture? Please tell me your husband was not in on the planking. I don't think I could live with that.
Like a boss :wink:

375380_10100128438630142_39108459_40330543_266069765_n.jpg

·
fire breathing dragon
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Sorry to disappoint :wink:

View attachment 36075
OH BABY!

Plank all you want! I just wanted to get a picture of that pretty face of yours.

Wanna plank on me?:wink:

Lol. Still walking right into it, I see. Though, there is nothing you can post that i cant squeeze a sexual innuendo out of thanks to Ne. Ah, the world of possibilities.

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
I'll get the bat. You distract him. I'll hit him over the head and knock him out and we'll load him into the car, take embarrassing photos of him and then blackmail/harass him with those photos.

Can you not get away from this person? Or has he dug his narcissistic claws in deep?
Promise? LOL! Now that I know their true colors....i twill be easy as pie keeping this person out of my life completely.

Did we run into each other in person or something?
Nice try. LOL! Thanks for the laugh. I'm still too busy lusting after that hot avatar.

·
Registered
646 Posts
You and @Enfpleasantly have some pretty strong cores!!! Impressive...appeals to my competitive side and makes me want to take up planking. :laughing:
Consider it a challenge ;)

Only rule... You must post pic :)

Reactions: n2freedom

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
Lol, I was trying to find a way to waste time on PerC and you weren't paying attention to my requests at like 12am (what were you doing? sleeping? People dont do that anymore) and so I scraped together all the initiative that I had on reserve (now Im wiped out for the rest of the year thanks to you) and I made the thread.

Then I slept like a baby because I was so exhausted from all that work.
BahaahhaahHaha.... I was sleeping and I was doing my pluto report all day...I'm 4 pages in and still not done but I'm a te dom, I'm competitive as fuck and want an A+. So I named my mockup mission "plutonic friendship" since I no longer have love for pluto.

I have a 108 average in my social psychology class and I'm still doing extra credit in it cause I'm so bored :(

Fucking being on a whackberry I can't type!!

I hope you had sweet bacon dreams of arab men with speedos«

You plankers have nice A$$et$

·
fire breathing dragon
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
BahaahhaahHaha.... I was sleeping and I was doing my pluto report all day...I'm 4 pages in and still not done but I'm a te dom, I'm competitive as fuck and want an A+. So I named my mockup mission "plutonic friendship" s I no longer have. Love for pltuo

I have a 108 average in my social psychology class and I'm still doing extra credit in it cause I'm so bored :(
Fucking being on. A whackberry I can't type!!
I hate writing papers. I rarely do extra credit. I rarely strive to get an A. Though I do like sociology and took 2 classes with a really good professor and got an A in it.

Are you in undergraduate or graduate?

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
It's just who you are
It's just who you are...

I'm not sure if it's a commentary about me or not. Anyway

·
Banned
2,458 Posts
I can too! I'm just busy trying to figure out if my gut is 9w8 or 8w9...reading up on 749 and 748 tritypes. I can relate to both! I mean, like a dead even mix. Ugh.
I see more 9 in you because you seem to take the more diplomatic approach. Though I don't really know you that well so I wouldn't depend on my evaluation.

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
I see more 9 in you because you seem to take the more diplomatic approach. Though I don't really know you that well so I wouldn't depend on my evaluation.
Actually, that's a really helpful point! When I am challenging someone IRL or here, I tend to try to be as diplomatic as possible. However, if someone is rude with me or acts like an asshole, I can be an asshole right back, but even then I always try to take the "high road".

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
My step-cousin has a great ass.

Inappropriate thoughts go here as well?
This thread is perfect for me. I've got looots of random shit going through my mind.

·
Registered
130 Posts
HA! YES! I FINISHED MY HOMEWORK!
...oh wait. I still have a project that's due in a few weeks...

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Twins! What about them? Do you think twin brothers compete with each other?
When they're kids they wanna be the tallest, but what about when they grow older?
What else do they compare?

This is SOOOO nasty, but I love asking this question.
Makes people so uncomfortable.

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
All right stop!

Collaborate and listen
Ice is back with my brand new invention
Something grabs a hold of me tightly
Then I flow like a harpoon daily and nightly
Will it ever stop?

Yo, I don't know
Turn off the lights, and I'll glow

To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal
Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.

Dance...

*I know 90% of the words to this song by heart, and I rock it out whenever it's playing...true story. Word to ya Motha.

41 - 60 of 8040 Posts