Personality Cafe banner

8021 - 8031 of 8031 Posts

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Basically I have 3 spots I am going to evaluate for mining viability.
Been doing some basic geological mapping, took a few samples, and am waiting for assays to happen.
I already know one of them is interesting for Titanium. But what I find will be different for all 3 spots.

1. Should have Titanium, iron and possibly rare-earths (platinum?)
2. Should have silver, copper, gold, lead
3. We're not sure yet.

Now to find out how much, and if its worth mining. And estimate the size and for #2 the origins.
Only found it in till (soil from the last ice age), so we have to track it down.

·
King of Seduction
7,169 Posts
So in continuation of my work story saga, I figured I'd give an update.
The medical provider has been canned.
Before leaving she told the CFO that he was a coward who runs away from his problems.
This is good because it further supports the reality that I tried to convey which is: she's a fucking idiot.
I have no idea how she had people fooled into thinking she was worth much, her communication sucks her sales ability sucks and she's lazy.
Today we had a new provider who is obviously superior, sadly they are just a fill in.
Hopefully the new provider they're training to bring on will be good or at least able to be molded.

Ah yes and the gf decided she was moving out but as of last week she wanted to hang out with me again. I just let her be a Se-aux and figure shit out by doing it. I don't think we're actually split to her, she is just moved out lol - whatever.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My business partner (ISTP) is driving me up the wall. Why can’t he stop and look at ALL the information before making a decision. It’s like I start talking about an issue, a choice or a possibility and he jumps in with an answer before I’ve laid everything out for him. He likes to obsess over details which are totally irrelevant and beyond our control too. I like working with him because he’s brilliant at what he does & the technical side of the business, but he can’t seem to grasp the operational and managerial parts of it. So tired of needing to “bulldoze” him into listening, considering and making the right choice (which is of course my preferred choice, because it’s the best one from all the information available).
Rant over.

·
Meh.
8,044 Posts
I miss having friends around me to do stuff with. I'm currently sitting up by myself with two little ones asleep while in a cabin in the mountains. If it were me and a friend; I'd sit up, make a camp fire and chat and have a few drinks. Instead, I'm about to just go lay down and sleep because it's freezing and I've talked to myself enough for today.

I'm socially bored. And there's no doing much about that right now. The closest thing to a Good Friend moved to the other side of the country end of last year, the other is way too wrapped up in her anti vaxx activism and doesn't like outdoors stuff too much and the two mums I know through Kids are not really a major match in terms of personality.

Is a campfire buddy too much to ask for? I mean, I guess I have an SO but he is either at work or out fishing or hanging with friends. So that's no help either.

·
King of Seduction
7,169 Posts
Sometimes I watch disturbing films, films that are weird enough for me to not openly admit I've even watched them. Antichrist by Lars is one of them. I watched The House That Jack Built ... today and I found it moderately disturbing but not too bad. However it reminded me of a film that isn't necessarily considered disturbing but .... to me it really is: What Dreams May Come. The theme of that movie is just like - fuck dude.

·
Meh.
8,044 Posts
First course of my new uni degree starts next week. The material was posted online yesterday. Aside from the final quiz and a report that hasn't been put online yet, I finished the first two weeks in a day. I'm probably a little excited. Have looked forward to this for so long. Yay :)

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
So starting to work in the real world full time has been great. I’m about a quarter and a half in and I’d say today was my first true victory.

My boss is senior project manager. He’s in charge of a construction contract around 300 million. It’s the largest within our line of work happening in the whole region.

His boss is a junior VP overseeing that and other large projects in the local region

His boss a senior vp is in charge all our national contracts.

Well the junior VP (my bosses boss) sent out an email marked as important with the starting line introducing me as the creator a spreadsheet I had created that allows for us to streamline all timesheets for our field employees based on their daily reports. (Saving a ton of man hours) that I created under my own initiative.

This marked as important email was sent directly to the CFO and accounting manager with the senior VP cced.

A little innovation goes a long way! And a little recognition feels great!

Reactions: NT the DC

·
Registered
768 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Indian tutorial dudes always have the most soothing voice - it's making me sleepy af but I MUST DO HW

(not racist btw indian ppl are awesome - especially the teaching indian people on youtube)

8021 - 8031 of 8031 Posts