Personality Cafe banner

8041 - 8042 of 8042 Posts

·
King of Seduction
7,203 Posts
The democratic party never ceases to amaze me with their stupidity.
Trump wouldn't have beaten Bernie Sanders and they collude against Sanders to nominate Killary which results in Trump winning.
Now they have 4 years to devise a plan, obviously have to let go of the idea that America wants Killary as their president and what do they do?
They go with a guy who has fucking dementia in Joe Biden.
How do you have all this money, all these experts, polls, all these eyes and ears .... and your grand conclusion is to nominate a guy who can't even put a coherent sentence together anymore?

Seriously the only explanation is that the powers that be in the democratic party are more senile and out of touch than Biden is. He's not going to win and their nomination for VP is trash too.

Anyhow I don't care to talk politics on this forum but it simply needed to vent after seeing for the first time just how far gone Biden is mentally and how ridiculous it is to parade him around as a viable candidate. As someone who had grandparents die with dementia, it really irritates me that all these idiots are ignoring the very obvious. It's borderline abuse of elders in my opinion.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
The democratic party never ceases to amaze me with their stupidity.
Trump wouldn't have beaten Bernie Sanders and they collude against Sanders to nominate Killary which results in Trump winning.
Now they have 4 years to devise a plan, obviously have to let go of the idea that America wants Killary as their president and what do they do?
They go with a guy who has fucking dementia in Joe Biden.
How do you have all this money, all these experts, polls, all these eyes and ears .... and your grand conclusion is to nominate a guy who can't even put a coherent sentence together anymore?

Seriously the only explanation is that the powers that be in the democratic party are more senile and out of touch than Biden is. He's not going to win and their nomination for VP is trash too.

Anyhow I don't care to talk politics on this forum but it simply needed to vent after seeing for the first time just how far gone Biden is mentally and how ridiculous it is to parade him around as a viable candidate. As someone who had grandparents die with dementia, it really irritates me that all these idiots are ignoring the very obvious. It's borderline abuse of elders in my opinion.
Sanders isn’t electable and is too radical. But at least he’s not a such a panderer.

The party in 2016 needed a moderate that was anti establishment (probably a mountain state democrat that defends property but also supports weed and affirmative action and healthcare reform.)

The fact that they can’t field someone that hasn’t been a democrat since the days of strom Thurmond or a radical is very bad for the parties electability.

They really really really need a sane non establishment moderate. But college kids won’t vote for that in primary and the party machine won’t put dollars behind that to let it trend amongst the actual constituents of the party. The Democratic Party has a very serious issue with the minority vote right now, sanders type policies don’t resonate and the Biden types want the minority vote for the wrong reason.

I expect over the next 16 years for the parties to stay evenly matched as much of the working minority vote moves to the right while much of the suburban Christian vote moves to the left.

Reactions: NT the DC
8041 - 8042 of 8042 Posts