Personality Cafe banner

1021 - 1040 of 8040 Posts

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
I got admitted to a psychiatric institution on Saturday.

How very un-Fe of me to share something incredibly taboo!

·
Registered
284 Posts
I have a horrible temper when under stress. It's actually quite scary for other people.

I cut people with words.

Reactions: Benja

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
@bionic Yellow-olive shade; I get yellow based foundation, add some green adjuster to neutralize the red/peach and add more yellow. Around NC 18-22 range? I don't use MAC though, so not sure. Hair is ashy black.
Oh, similar to me! You can always do bronze and golds, but a deeper gold with a light dust of the red coral. Or what Enfpleasantly said, with turq blues!

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
I got admitted to a psychiatric institution on Saturday.

How very un-Fe of me to share something incredibly taboo!
Do you want brownie points for it or something? I question if you're serious or just vying for attention. I can never tell with you, chickenwing.

If it's true, feel better. Take it easy.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Do you want brownie points for it or something? I question if you're serious or just vying for attention. I can never tell with you, chickenwing.

If it's true, feel better. Take it easy.
It's true. Hopefully I'll get out of here today, but I'm not sure. They wanna be certain. :p

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
I was dangerously close, so I ended up here.

And like always, I have the most backwards reaction to my situation. I find all of it kinda amusing. No wonder I'm in here :p
Get off the Edge and onto the tightrope! The fuck is wrong with you?!

Wait you have internet in the looney bin?!?!?

They never had internet when I was there.... assholes...

---

Seriously though, you need to take it easy when you get out. Find some ways to relieve your stress.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Get off the Edge and onto the tightrope! The fuck is wrong with you?!

Wait you have internet in the looney bin?!?!?

They never had internet when I was there.... assholes...

---

Seriously though, you need to take it easy when you get out. Find some ways to relieve your stress.
I'm getting out of here today, so I think I'll just relax, watch a movie and listen to some music :D

·
Chatterbox, MOTM August 2013
10,959 Posts

OMG laughing my ass off.

The rest of you will think this is stupid, you kinda have to live in LA to get why this is so funny.

This nails the Westside of LA perfectly. White guy dufus rap.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Every time I read about Buddhism and I see Buddhist imagery and stories, I feel this strange... feeling inside me.

Only way to describe it is it's ancient, it's been in deep slumber for a long time, it is wiser than anything I've ever seen and it always guides me subconsciously. I know I've been chasing this feeling all my life. Whenever it wakes up, and it only stays awake for a little bit and I always throw myself head first after that feeling. And it's so divine. But reading up on Buddhism, it brings back that feeling instantly. This feeling that feels older than even me.

What could it mean?

Reactions: Mr Canis

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Every time I read about Buddhism and I see Buddhist imagery and stories, I feel this strange... feeling inside me.

Only way to describe it is it's ancient, it's been in deep slumber for a long time, it is wiser than anything I've ever seen and it always guides me subconsciously. I know I've been chasing this feeling all my life. Whenever it wakes up, and it only stays awake for a little bit and I always throw myself head first after that feeling. And it's so divine. But reading up on Buddhism, it brings back that feeling instantly. This feeling that feels older than even me.

What could it mean?
That the messages you're reading harmonize with your internal value system. That's how I would analyze it if I had that feeling...but that's because I have Fi. Maybe for you it's Ni? Maybe you're feeling your intuition?

I view my intuition as guiding me...I trust it and must use it to be sure of things. Maybe this is your intuition guiding you?

Edit: @Samhain, I added more.

1021 - 1040 of 8040 Posts