Personality Cafe banner

1061 - 1080 of 8040 Posts

·
Chatterbox, MOTM August 2013
10,959 Posts
I couldn't wait for more than 2 hours in a line, unless I was getting something for a HUGE savings, or I was guaranteed to get something difficult to obtain.

Oh and another thing about Black Friday...I could never ever walk on a human being in order to get a freaking Christmas present. I was so shocked and disgusted by the stories of people getting trampled to death on Black Friday. I'm sure the crowd is constantly pushing, so I'm sure most people had no other choice but to keep moving forward. I think if I were in that situation, I would at least try to help the person though. I couldn't just step on them.

What an awful death...being trampled to death by people, because of greed.

Reminded me of this:

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Had vanilla coffee and a lot of milk just starting to turn
= microwave a cup of milk, add the coffee -> drink

mm not too bad

·
Registered
177 Posts
I want!
I guess I'll post something more positive. I won't talk about "friends" who use you... There's gonna be snow here! Unlike in the desert where I have lived before. And not just snow. I'm so excited. The holidays are going to the best.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Hey guys, thought I'd let you know I changed my username from Samhain to Transcendence.
Because I'm awesome.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Reactions: Benja

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
This club is no fun. Lol
Currently i'm in the process of signing on. Seeing what I can do solo in sales. I figure it'll be a good win or even if it's a lose then the personal investment is affordable and the experience should be applicable to any future self-venture.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Every time I read about Buddhism and I see Buddhist imagery and stories, I feel this strange... feeling inside me.

Only way to describe it is it's ancient, it's been in deep slumber for a long time, it is wiser than anything I've ever seen and it always guides me subconsciously. I know I've been chasing this feeling all my life. Whenever it wakes up, and it only stays awake for a little bit and I always throw myself head first after that feeling. And it's so divine. But reading up on Buddhism, it brings back that feeling instantly. This feeling that feels older than even me.

What could it mean?
I had the greatest two-hour conversation of my life with Buddhist Monk this afternoon at the airport in Ha Noi. Life changing stuff.

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
I painted the fireplace mantel AND the tiles. Cheapest makeover ever...and extremely effective too! What a difference!

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Epiphany!

I've read that ENFP's can often seem like T types because we express our Fi through Te, and that ENTP's can seem like F types because they express their Ti through Fe. I can understand the ENFP Fi/Te thing, but I had a hard time understanding the Ti/Fe thing until now. I think I now understand how they express Ti through Fe! The oddest things make me happy, I know :)

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
@bionic
what a shitty challenge... where is it?

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
@bionic
what a shitty challenge... where is it?
Nownow, I know you're an ENTJ and you prefer challenges to be challenging, but you have to remember (to always use a condom) that not all challenges are challenging. Here, have some clip art:

I've been wondering about whether I might be more of a Ni-dom recently.
Aren't you in your early/mid-20s or something? Yes, well, secondary functions (in your case, Ni) start to evolve and grow in that period of your life. You begin to develop your Ni further, making it stronger and better.

It could be that you're experiencing.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Aren't you in your early/mid-20s or something? Yes, well, secondary functions (in your case, Ni) start to evolve and grow in that period of your life. You begin to develop your Ni further, making it stronger and better.

It could be that you're experiencing.
Yes, exactly, but it could also be flip flopped and perhaps my Te is now evolving.

I wish they could just take a blood sample, run a few tests, and bingo you'd get your type...

I bet the key to this puzzle lies deep in my childhood somewhere, a place I vowed never to return.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Yes, exactly, but it could also be flip flopped and perhaps my Te is now evolving.

I wish they could just take a blood sample, run a few tests, and bingo you'd get your type...

I bet the key to this puzzle lies deep in my childhood somewhere, a place I vowed never to return.
Well, I try to be very skeptical of psychology that suggests unresolved issues from your childhood are the reason you like bananas more than pears. It's like how about no?

Of course, if there really has been sufficient reasons that you might have had a shitty childhood, that will naturally affect who you are. But stay away from bullshit theories that are pulled right out of Freud's ass.

1061 - 1080 of 8040 Posts