Banned
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post what comes to mind first:

I really wish I had garlic right now! D:

·
Registered
365 Posts
How do they get trains back on the tracks when they fall off? :eek: Or how do they replace an old model with a new one?
Depends on how far off the tracks it fell, and how much damage was done to the train. If it only came derailed a little, then they use some almighty strong jacks. If it came right off, but wasn't too damaged, then they'll use cranes. If it is too damaged to run, they'll truck it back to base, and either fix it or use it for parts.

[*End Train-Fan Spiel*]

Sorry. Couldn't help that one.

·
Registered
7,053 Posts
AHHHH itchy arm. Damn spot that has just appeared. I mustn't scratch it. Noooooooooooooooo.

·
Registered
864 Posts
My Easter Bucket is still full of chocolates... should I eat it or not? I already had a whole bar of dark chocolate!

Must resist.

·
Banned
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Organic Mango/Orange juice. Pretty clutch.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Trying to understand why I started crying while meditating earlier. I don't meditate often, but try to once in a while to "center myself".

·
Registered
959 Posts
Hold on guys, I'm trying to think of a random thought.

·
Registered
959 Posts

·
Banned
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Its easier for me to sleep lately. ^_^

Thank you, L. <3

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Psshh its impossible for human beings to be random. (unless your drawing something from a hat) :p

Reactions: jpl8

·
Registered
69 Posts
Right now I'm meowing and pawing the air. I was going to just write a bunch of meows down but then I thought that would be weird.

*sigh* ...like this is any better. :frustrating:

·
Banned
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Fucking pissed.

Own these awesome Sailor Jerry shoes.

They're not manufactured anymore and no one sells them. (mine are getting old)

Fucking hell. *frustration* ._______________________.

Edit: FAWWWWWWKKKK. YOU MEAN TO TELL ME ALL THE AMAZING SAILOR JERRY SHOES ARE OUT OF MANUFACTURING??!?!
LJNFLKNEWHEWJNV:KWEBGV{IWEIFJ"LEQ F<BMWE u'#IHR {@#([email protected]#":[email protected]#?LR#@
F:[email protected]#[email protected]#UJ Tr'23L"

1 - 20 of 533 Posts