Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Copy and paste the following into your response to simplify reading.

HTML:
[b]What color is your underwear right now (please be wearing something...)?[/b]
> Answer

[B]What's your favorite board game (or similar)?[/B]
> 

[B]What's something stupid you got in trouble for at school or work.[/B]
>

[B]Based on the soap, shampoo, or lotion, what is the most familiar item you may smell like (fruit, veggie, nuts)?[/b]
>

[B]What "old person" habit(s) do you have?[/B]
>

[b]What shows or cartoons do you remember fondly from your childhood?[/b]
>

[b]Name something that you "collect" or used to collect.[/b]
>

[b]What is the most overrated animal?[/b]
>

[B]What are your go-to emoticon(s) or smiley face(s)?[/b] 
>

[b]You're at a sit down restaurant. The most likely thing that you'll order is _________ [/b]
>

[b]What's the most useless thing you have memorized?[/b]
>

[b]Be honest, what would you rather be doing right now?[/b]
>

[b]Of the 5 senses (touch, taste, hearing, sight, smell) which do you feel is your most prominent?[/b]
>

[b]If you had to rename the arachnid that's known as a "spider" what would it now be called?[/b]
>

[b]What's a stereotype or generalization that you mostly believe in?[/b]
>

[b]Try to spell something that you genuinely don't know how to spell. No spell check![/b]
>

[b]Outside of your own, what's another country or culture that you're particularly interested in?[/b]
>

[b]Share something useless with us.[/b]
>

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
You heard us!:perc2: Good, Lad!

What color is your underwear right now (please be wearing something...)?
> Pink.

What's your favorite board game (or similar)?
> Who's Who.

What's something stupid you got in trouble for at school or work.
> I didn't form the line after the recess so I got suspended
:tongue: I also asked if they could suspend me on Friday so I had a day more for weekend.

Based on the soap, shampoo, or lotion, what is the most familiar item you may smell like (fruit, veggie, nuts)?
> Coconut.

What "old person" habit(s) do you have?
> I prefer to be in bed at 23hs on Weekends instead of going out with friends.

What shows or cartoons do you remember fondly from your childhood?
> All the Nickelodeon Cartoons. Hey Arnold, Dough, Aaaah real monsters, Rugrats, etc and etc. All of them.

Name something that you "collect" or used to collect.
> Tickets from concerts.

What is the most overrated animal?
> Pig.

What are your go-to emoticon(s) or smiley face(s)?
> What is this Question?

You're at a sit down restaurant. The most likely thing that you'll order is _________

> Pasta.

What's the most useless thing you have memorized?
> I don't usually memorize anything.

Be honest, what would you rather be doing right now?
> Making love with my boyfriend. (You said "Be honest", that's my truth
:tongue:)

Of the 5 senses (touch, taste, hearing, sight, smell) which do you feel is your most prominent?
> Sight.

If you had to rename the arachnid that's known as a "spider" what would it now be called?
> You just kill me.

What's a stereotype or generalization that you mostly believe in?
> That latinos are the most passionate people on earth. And it's true.

Try to spell something that you genuinely don't know how to spell. No spell check!
> It could be any word because my english it's not my first language.
:tongue:
Outside of your own, what's another country or culture that you're particularly interested in?

> Country: Finland. Culture: India.

Share something useless with us.
I love my bed.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Darn, I posted by mistake while I was tinkering with your HTML tags.
I might as well answer a couple of questions, then. :)

- What color is your underwear right now?

Black H&M Boxer Briefs (I have about 15 pairs to last two weeks per laundry cycle).

- What are your go-to emoticon(s) or smiley face(s)?

Ordered by the frequency of access:
:3

:p

:)

:(

- Share something useless with us.

By the time you read this message, the information in this post will be stored in Personality Cafe server, which has IP address of 75.126.50.205. Your browser connected to this IP on port 80, which is the port of HTTP protocol. The server then connects to its internal database to relay the fetched contents back to you.

If your on Wi-Fi, that means that your router relays this content by emitting light that is flickering light 20~40+ million times every second. Your computer/laptop is able to catch and send the light information the same way, and the router successfully relays the content to your computer, and your computer to your browser. Your browser then renders the page mainly with HTML and Javascript to load the page on memory, which is transferred to the display buffer of the your screen/monitor.

Your screen, which most likely has a refresh rate of 60 Hz and ~1000 pixels in height, updates one pixel row at a time (From top row (1) to the bottom row (1000), it updates the voltage on the liquid crystal display (LCD), which changes the color on that single pixel). With refresh rate of 60 Hz, your screen does the top-to-bottom update 60 times every second, making the screen display seamlessly for human eyes (total of 60,000 pixel rows updated every second).

The visible light travels to your eyes, goes through your lens (cornea), and gets focused on fovea, which has a concentrated collection of photoreceptors (mostly cone cells). The cones transfer the visual information to intermediate neurons which do a bit of crude vision processing, and the information is passed mostly to your primary visual cortex (V1), which processes all the information in collaboration with other sectors.

When the message finally reaches the word processing and auditory function related areas of your head, these words are finally come alive and meaningful to you as a reader and a speaker of the English language. Strangely, at this very moment, even if you've never met me in person, you are able to narrate my voice to yourself in great details. My words were once in my head, and when I decided to share this post, they had once been in the motion of my fingers typing; had once been existed as electrons and transistor atoms; and had once been light that you cannot see that illuminated your room for a brief moment, only to finally resonate in your head as audible words, alive and meaningful.

Quite fascinating, isn't it.

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Black

um. I like playing cards.

Wearing a school jumper on a cold day.
The principal was driving around and saw a bunch of us wearing our school jerseys outside of school and literally reversed in the middle of the road and stopped there to scream at us. She really did. I think she's psychotic.

Based on the soap, shampoo, or lotion, what is the most familiar item you may smell like (fruit, veggie, nuts)?
conditioner ~ tresemme, some say it's like green apples. I don't know. lotion ~ strawberry.

Slow walking.
Forgetting things.

Spongebob.
Wizards of Waverly Place.

memories. I have a box for each year.. for every significant event, I take something from that day and keep it in the box. Like a balloon from a party, a letter, a bracelet, anything. I think it's my version of a journal, but I guess I'm the only one who can read it.

shark?

:) :tongue: :laughing: :unsure:

You're at a sit down restaurant. The most likely thing that you'll order is _________
pizza.

I can't think of any.

relaxing in Hawaii ~

Of the 5 senses (touch, taste, hearing, sight, smell) which do you feel is your most prominent?
smell

If you had to rename the arachnid that's known as a "spider" what would it now be called?
godzilla

Asians are incredibly smart. They're probably a mass of ISTPs.
:tongue:

Try to spell something that you genuinely don't know how to spell. No spell check!
ummm.... Synaesthesia. equanimity. It must be a word I don't know though? :(
hmm.. basilius megatarium.

Outside of your own, what's another country or culture that you're particularly interested in?
Buddhist culture

pests.

·
Registered
6,591 Posts

Blue camo

Risk

Putting on a name tag that said Rev. Jim Jones and greeting parents as such during parent/teacher conferences when I was in 8th grade. Needless to say, teachers (and some parents) were not especially impressed.

*edit* Since Rev. Jim may be an obscure reference for some http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Jones

Uhm... strawberries?

Napping!

Jonny Quest, Scooby Doo

Dragons

Unicorn, of course.

Here? This one. :dry: Elsewhere, I don't use them.

Food.

I suppose all manner of pop culture stuff.

If I felt like doing something else, I'd be doing something else.

Sight, I guess.

Harvey.

That the people I work with are, by and large, idiots. Oh wait... that's not a stereotype...

I can spell the words I know. However, I once spelled ludicrous as ludacris on this forum and got taken to task from it by some random NTs. :laughing:

Ireland... Scotland.

Here... have some toe jam. :tongue:

·
Registered
402 Posts
> Green

> Monopoly or Risk (Although I am the worst at it)

> I clocked into work once 2min early and my supervisor told me I had to clock out exactly when I had to leave :/

> Depends really, I am using this awesome dead sea soap right now, so I guess the ocean? But usually something nice like fruit.

> I am that young person that drives very carful and a little below the speed limit. Why rush driving when you can roll down the windows, drive aimlessly down the road and enjoy it?

> Sponge bob, Nick jr, looney toons

> Old money I would get from change at stores.

> Cats

> Smiley faces

> Burger or pizza

> Math formulas

> Somewhere out in nature, dreaming and lost forever in my mind.

> Sight, hearing

> Have no idea what that is.

> Cant think of any right now

> pheonmon

> Japan, Highlands of China, Australia

> My body is sore

·
MOTM October 2013
6,445 Posts
> White

> Life

> I can't really think of anything off the top of my head. I didn't get into trouble much, but when I did, it was usually for a good reason. :unsure:

>All of my stuff is unscented, so...nothing!

>Besides my computer, I don't like using fancy technology. Just give me a screwdriver and I'm good.

>Gummi Bears, Rugrats

>I used to collect stamps.

>Lion

>:laughing::confused: <--I seem to use those ones most often.

>Depends on the restaurant...

>Sea otters have 5 times as much fur as a german shepherd. They use it to keep insulated in the water.

>Sleeping

>Sight, I guess.

>Furry eight-legged thing of DOOOOM

>College-aged people are most interested in partying, drinking, and sex..

>pusilaminous

>China

It's 10 o'clock in the evening where I am.

·
Rogue Jungian
1,393 Posts
> Black

> Scrabble

> Talking too much to coworkers

> Ummm, I guess my conditioner - "Sweet Pomegranate" That, or peppermint chapstick.

> Staying in and reading. I can crochet? lol

> Zaboomafoo, Rugrats, Twilight Zone with my dad.

> Ummm, idk I've actually never really been a collector of things.

> I can't think of one. Oh! Humans. We are actually so overrated.

> @[email protected] or ;)

> Lemon water annnnnnd I don't know because it really depends on where I am and I can only order certain things so idk.

> Fragments of a poem I had to remember for English in 11th grade. I can still recite about 80% of it. It's not even really a poem that I particularly, really really like.

> "I'd rather be sleeping/I'd rather fall into tidal waves/and go where the deepest currants go." (I didn't have an answer).

> touch and hearing

> Something really cute so maybe it would make them less scary.

> Ahhh, I don't know! If your truck is lifted you're probably a douchebag - sorry.

> pteradactyle

> Iceland seems intriguing.

I woke up with a headache today :) Because that's a thing for me, apparently.

·
Registered
422 Posts
> white

> Scrabble

>Talking in class

>fruit

>checking to see if a door is locked....2-3 times.

>Kimba

>Beers that had "Tiger" in the label...then it was stuffed toy Cats...and now Dragon items...lamp and night stand...so far

>Skunk

>wink

>steak

>ex wife's parents phone number.

>sitting next to a girl friend.

>smell.

>legs

>obese people eat too much.

>silloquoy

>Tibetan monks

>a photon leaving the core of the sun takes 10,000 to 170,000years to escape the gravity of the sun..but takes a 8 minutes to reach the earth.

·
Banned
3,644 Posts
Look...it's 3:30 in the morning. That's my excuse.

Risk.

Dress code. All the time, because my legs are too long for 'socially appropriate' shorts and my arms are too long and go well past the edge of even my longest shorts. And this is Florida...it's way too hot and humid to not wear shorts, so don't give me that. Apparently I was distracting lol.

Vanilla, honey, almond.

I take my sweater with me everywhere because you never know.

Hey Arnold.

I collected beanie babies as a kid. Information and experiences, currently.

Cats.

:dry:

Chicken fingers with buffalo/hot sauce on the side.

I drew a blank for 5 minutes. My memory sucks.

I've honestly got nothing better to do at this hour.

Sight.

Pilar.

The fashion industry is mostly full of shallow and overtly superficial people, as much as I like it.

Trifexas?? It's a dog pill. That's the first thing I thought of idk.

Scandinavian culture in general.

Tulips and teddy bears.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Dungeons & Dragons.

Breaking a wall.

Does loving to water plants count?

X-Files!

People.

:p

The license plate of my old teacher's car.

Pherodactyl.

Switzerland, Japan.

My Kindle has 491 books in it.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
You're a gem, thanks for saving us the time.

---

> Black

> Used to make my own - similar to Monopoly in mechanics, but with fantasy elements and stuff

> Refusing to sing in music class :)

> Cigarette smoke xD

> Exasperated sigh when sitting down or standing up, sometimes

> Ed, Edd n' Eddy - my favorite

> Minerals

> The lion and eagle

> :
If that's hard for you to imagine - here's the hi-fi version - Black White Black-and-white Monochrome Monochrome photography

> Carbonara (pasta)

> Porygon is the only Pokemon created and existing in cyberspace

> Drugs or sex

> For me? Hearing affects me most deeply, sight is the most practical. For humans in general I'd have to say sight.

> Meh. Crawlbug.

> Love will save us all.

> Amigdyla

> Tibet and Nepal, Chile and Peru, Scotland and Iceland

> I don't like the color red.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Grey.

Honestly the only game that I enjoy is Texas hold'em.

Nothing stupid yet, really. I don't know. I can't remember anything.

Herbs? (shampoo)

Going to concerts (classical music), operas, ballet, museums etc.

The Animals of Farthing Wood. I loved it. It was cruel, though and it has made me suffer :p

Phone cards. Movie leaflets (how do you call them? :p)

There's no such thing.

*takes a look at everything written above* Clearly it's :p

A tea.

Advertising slogans. The worst thing is that I didn't even try.

Lazy cuddling in bed with someone. You got me.

Touch. Without any doubts.

A weaver.

Crying is a weakness (This is not true but I can't get rid of it when it comes to me).

Umm... Cyrrano de Bergerac? *check* :p Damn, I was close...

Canadian. Also British. And Arabic. Did I mention French? German. Italian. Spanish... I want to know everything about everybody.

Here. Take a look at a golden ratio.
Crowd Event Street performance Musician Musical instrument

·
Registered
4,148 Posts

Black.

I'd go with the Game of Life.

Not attending the mandatory assemblies that meant I needed to be in school earlier. I know it sounds like I was rebelling but to be honest I just forgot about it most of the time.

Usually whatever my clothes smell like. I smell like washing machine juice.

Avoiding nightclubs because they're too loud. Keep it down, kids.

Hey Arnold, Doug, Rugrats, Kenan & Kel, Pinky and the Brain.

Foreign currency.

Lions. They're dangerous but very lazy. Tigers are killing machines.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Some sort of chicken dish. It's not uncommon for me to get a chicken starter and a chicken main course.

I could probably tell you where every enemy is in The Last Of Us. I've finished that game probably 12 times by now.

I won't say her name so let's just call her "M". ;)

Hearing. It's become crazy sensitive recently. Especially to the sound of plastic bags crinkling. I can hear that through walls. May be related to an as of yet undiagnosed brain issue.

Many Legs.

People who oppose gays secretly want dick.

I always have trouble with beatiful.

Most of mainland Europe. And Canada.

My currency jar.

·
Registered
INFJ 6w5, 1w2, 2w1 Sx/Sp
10,576 Posts

Black with pink bows.

Apples to Apples. Actual board? Maybe Shadows Over Camelot (collaborative game).

Spying on a teacher I liked. It was really innocent and I didn't hear anything. I got caught because I proudly told her about it in my journal. She was really upset and wrote me back this whole lecture about why it's wrong to spy on adults. I guess she had something to hide. I don't think I took it very seriously though because I didn't respond to it and kept openly sharing with her like a moron.

Tea Tree oil/citrus

Asking "what?" all the time. I'm not sure if it's people are bad at articulating themselves or I suck at hearing.

Doug, Rugrats, Ghost Writer, Hercules, Are you afraid of the dark?, Boy Meets World etc.

Barbies. Now I prefer to collect mounts and pets in game because it doesn't take up actual space.

Yeah, definitely sharks as someone else said lol. Screw sharks. Dolphins all the way.

;), :), :(, :p, :D - pretty basic.

Something unique and preferably something semi healthy.

My name

Nothing or I'd probably be doing it.

Sight

Joe

Nosy neighbors

Old Japan culture

It's 84 degrees outside.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
> Blue

> Monopoly or Scrabble

> The ONLY time I ever got detention was in eighth grade when I smiled at a friend's joke during a lecture. My friend got nothing. Yeeaahhh...

> I don't think any product I use has a discernible scent haha

> I can't hear/zone out on people, so many "huh?"s are in order

> Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Hannah Montana, Chowder, TDI

> Old ticket stubs

> Wolf

> c: or cx or X3

> Grilled chicken sandwich with roasted red peppers

> The Preamble of the US Constitution (curse you, schoolhouse rock!)

> Sleeping

> Sight (even though my vision sucks haha)

> NOPE

> Errrrr.. drawing a blank here!

> deja voux

> British c:

> I've been watching baseball games/NFL reruns for about 3.5 hours now

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Black/red. I wish I was wearing my preferred pastel coloured ones now.

Citadels is okay.

I don't really get into trouble- wait, I saw someone say detention.
I did get detention for doodling in the class of an egotistical science teacher once.

Like something soft/gentle? I don't like things with strong fragrances.

Not wanting to stay out late.

Transformers G1, Pinky and the Brain, Animaniacs, Real Adventures of Johnny Quest, Cardcaptor Sakura.

Shells.

Cats and dogs, but they deserve it.

:mellow::dry::unsure:

Something without meat or very little of it.

Some songs from childhood.

Sitting on a warm quiet beach in the shade.

Hearing.

Fuzzwubs. I'd guiltily enjoy people shrieking the name.

That there are a lot of ignorant people.

rhodadendrum? Oh, it should be rhododendron.

Japan mostly, but really any introverted country in general.

I'm watching this show and it's nearing the end. This beautiful historical figure Sakamoto Ryoma is going to get assassinated. There's only a few episodes left before it happens. Now I'm shedding tears during the opening music before each episode even starts. I've also seen Takasugi Shinsuke in several things, and I've got to say I really appreciated him in this adaptation. I had tears falling for 20 minutes during his farewell episode.

·
Registered
16 Posts
> dusty pink

> i haven't played board games since i was a kid, candy land...

>i couldn't stop laughing during a test because someone coughed and i found the noise funny

>lavender

>i love collecting photos, i often dress like an elderly lady (colors i like), i don't like dating people i haven't met naturally (internet dating never works), I dont text anyone but my mom when im spending time with a person.

> Catdog, Rosanne, Hey Arnold, that 70s show, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Blues Clues

>cacti, bottle caps, vintage photos, perfume/perfume bottles, animal bones, antiques, small taxidermy, lavender flowers

>cats, sorry :/, dogs are just so much better

> smirk :T raised eyebrow ;:p , XP, C:

> noodles, pizza, seafood, something different

> phone numbers i wish i didn't remember

>Id love to be with any of my best friends

>sight

>fuzzbug

> Females are generally more able to be selfless towards males than males are towards females

>uh, like what?? id have to look up a word, and then id see it.

>Japanese/ Ukrainian/ Irish/ Icelandic

> I am an artist

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
FINALLY! ANOTHER INSTALLMENT!

> Blue. All of mine are blue.

> I would have to go with Sorry.

> Throwing a paper airplane in gym and being threatened to be shot over it.

>Probably tea three. Shit wakes you the fuck up.

>I'm already a "Back in my day" kind of person and I just barely turned 21 a couple weeks ago.

> Courage the Cowardly Dog, Dexter's Lab, and CatDog

>School work. I swear I have some that go back to Junior High somewhere.

>Humans. We may be organized, but holy fuck are we destructive. That or cheetahs because it happens too often and it's almost like people want to be cucks.

>Mine is :p

>Either something really spicy or chicken and barbecue sauce.

>Pyrolysis is a means of heating away tars in things like oil or wood to leave behind carbon as a fuel. It's used to make charcoal and it makes steaks have grill marks.

>falling back asleep with my girlfriend in my arms.

Of the 5 senses (touch, taste, hearing, sight, smell) which do you feel is your most prominent?>Sight, and that goes beyond just using my eyes.

>A creepy crawly Flumbooterdoodle

>French people can be picky assholes who smell bad and their women don't shave as often as they should. Though their diet makes them live forever apparently.

>antidisestablishmentarianism

Outside of your own, what's another country or culture that you're particularly interested in?>Thailand. I like their food.

>I can't. Everything has a use. Even useless things seem useful enough to make us give them a label.

·
Registered
417 Posts
What color is your underwear right now (please be wearing something...)?> Grey

What's your favorite board game (or similar)?> Similar? Anything Zelda or Mario...

What's something stupid you got in trouble for at school or work.> A low cut shirt. Ironically, I wasn't that kind of kid. I was a nerdy outcast. ;)

Based on the soap, shampoo, or lotion, what is the most familiar item you may smell like (fruit, veggie, nuts)?> ...my perfume.

What "old person" habit(s) do you have?> Falling asleep early.

What shows or cartoons do you remember fondly from your childhood?> Sailor Moon, and it all spiraled out of that...

Name something that you "collect" or used to collect.> Books. ALL-THE-BOOKS.

What is the most overrated animal?> Llamas. They're assholes.

What are your go-to emoticon(s) or smiley face(s)? :)

You're at a sit down restaurant. The most likely thing that you'll order is _________ > Beer.

What's the most useless thing you have memorized?> Everything from grade school. Well, at least most things from grade school...

Be honest, what would you rather be doing right now?> Snuggling up in a comfy chair with blankets, listening to the summer birds with a beer and reading or writing.

Of the 5 senses (touch, taste, hearing, sight, smell) which do you feel is your most prominent?> Hearing.

If you had to rename the arachnid that's known as a "spider" what would it now be called?> I have no idea.

What's a stereotype or generalization that you mostly believe in?> Heavily tattooed people are all drugged out, good for nothing outcasts. (I'm kidding. You should see my arm.)

Try to spell something that you genuinely don't know how to spell. No spell check!> Supercalifragilisticexpialadocious.

Outside of your own, what's another country or culture that you're particularly interested in?> The Scandinavian culture.

Share something useless with us.> I'm eating a 'Hungry Size' bag of Snyder's Pretzels right now. They're delicious.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts