Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Have you ever had any great empath-related experiences? If you have, can you share the significant one(s)?

2. When in your life have you ever felt most out of place?

3. Name something that most people seem to like but you don't like it.

4. What was the worst thing you've done in terms of friendships?

5. What do you hope to accomplish the most (intellectually)?

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I knew you had to find a way to make a 1-post thread into more than one post for yourself. I just knew it.

Reactions: peterbreter

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Eh? :confused: You mean I copied Lad? Yeah I did, heh.
You saw that thread, answered it, and the way the thread was set up, that was supposed to be the end of it. But I knew you would find a way to "break" the implicit rules and post more stuff than just your answers to his question.

Reactions: peterbreter

·
Registered
582 Posts
1. Have you ever had any great empath-related experiences? If you have, can you share the significant one(s)?
Yes I have..Once in class, we were reading about something Muslim related, when a few obnoxious guys started to make remarks and racial jokes.One Muslim in our class started to feel horrible,and ended up crying.Im not a Muslim myself and I wasn't close to that person, yet I started to burst in tears for no reason.I wasn't even really thinking about the jokes they made..I just started crying for no reason.

2. When in your life have you ever felt most out of place?
Im still young and I only really have little bouts of different emotions per day. But never long lasting periods of melancholy or anything.

3. Name something that most people seem to like but you don't like it?
Sports..most guys love them but as a kid I couldn't play cause of kidney complications..Now I can, but I fail horribly and don't like them (other than archery..I hate team sports)
Video games too..I used to play them and got bored of them very easily as a child, so I gave up..Plus I get migraines cause of them now..same with T.v...I find it doesn't stimulate me and I feel bored..doesn't give me migraines though
So basically the only thing I have in common with most guys is my anatomy..

4. What was the worst thing you've done in terms of friendships?
I spill the beans very often. I believe in honesty and don't see a point in most secrets,so I have a tendency to tell people.Now I don't do it that much, but that's probably because nobody ever tells me anything anyway.

5. What do you hope to accomplish the most (intellectually)?
I want to go to university for biology or zoology, and work as a wildlife biologist.Discovering a new species and having named after me would be awesome, but I should probably try and be realistic.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts