Personality Cafe banner

361 - 380 of 8688 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
I wish I shuffled consistently...I run then collapse, then run, then collapse. Ah well ;)

·
Registered
576 Posts
Honestly, I don't get much past the face on another woman unless she is dressed in a way that puts her ass, boobs, ect in my (and everyone's) face. At least I don't think I do. I'll have to see next time I go out :) (that should really get the town atalkin').

·
Registered
947 Posts
Psh. Get out of TOWN. Excellent that you did not specify the card game. We are playing Egyptian Ratscrew. Or Big Two. Or Nerts. :D
Oh I get it, you pick games that rely solely on luck, while I [would] pick games that rely, in great part, on understanding and strategy.

I see what you've done here.

You fail.

·
MOTM Feb 2012
ISTJ 9w1
7,167 Posts
Oh I get it, you pick games that rely solely on luck, while I [would] pick games that rely, in great part, on understanding and strategy.

I see what you've done here.
So you like Feelery games?

Nah mostly speed, some luck, some strategy. :)

You fail.
Nah uh. I nevar fail!

·
Registered
947 Posts
So you like Feelery games?

Nah mostly speed, some luck, some strategy. :)

Nah uh. I nevar fail!
Feelery?!? What?!? How is understanding a game inside and out (Knowing your percentage of winning vs your opponents; knowing exactly how good your hand is, etc.) feelery. I'm confused.

Egyptian Ratscrew is 98% luck, and I can only assume the other ones you named were as well. Similar to Blackjack (I know there's a little strategy, calm down) or any of the other 100's of card games. I'm mostly referring to Hold 'Em as the game that takes real strategy and knowledge to play and beat your opponent. (Taking into account reading body language as well as calculating your hand, playing bluffs, etc. etc. etc.)

Hold 'Em is the sex of all card games. Truth.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Blackjack's better.
It's a matter of preference, I suppose. Hold 'Em requires a broader skill base to play than Blackjack. (At a higher competing level, that is) The less luck in the game the more I enjoy it. Why give your opponent a better chance of winning? That just makes no sense to me. Again, preferences.

·
MOTM Feb 2012
ISTJ 9w1
7,167 Posts
Feelery?!? What?!? How is understanding a game inside and out (Knowing your percentage of winning vs your opponents; knowing exactly how good your hand is, etc.) feelery. I'm confused.
Ahahaha. Nah, I was just twisting your words. Like if you played games that relied upon a shared understanding among you and your partner. :tongue:

Egyptian Ratscrew is 98% luck, and I can only assume the other ones you named were as well. Similar to Blackjack (I know there's a little strategy, calm down) or any of the other 100's of card games. I'm mostly referring to Hold 'Em as the game that takes real strategy and knowledge to play and beat your opponent. (Taking into account reading body language as well as calculating your hand, playing bluffs, etc. etc. etc.)

Hold 'Em is the sex of all card games. Truth.
Egyptian Ratscrew is not luck! If it was luck I would lose 50% of the time. Instead, I win like 80% of the time. :tongue: The slaps matter a lot.

Hold 'Em is fine if you like doing scary things like betting and bluffing. :tongue:

Euchre. Anyone else here know how to play it?
No, but you could teach me how to play on pogo.com! :D

·
Registered
947 Posts
Egyptian Ratscrew is not luck! If it was luck I would lose 50% of the time. Instead, I win like 80% of the time. :tongue: The slaps matter a lot.

Hold 'Em is fine if you like doing scary things like betting and bluffing. :tongue:
HA! Listen to yourself, "The slaps matter a lot". Pfft. I concede: not all games are suppose to be all about strategy, thinking, skill, etc. That's why there is UNO and Chess. I simply prefer the games that require less luck... and... less... slaps.

(I really should have been more specific when I said "Card Games". Lesson learned.)

·
MOTM Feb 2012
ISTJ 9w1
7,167 Posts
HA! Listen to yourself, "The slaps matter a lot". Pfft. I concede: not all games are suppose to be all about strategy, thinking, skill, etc. That's why there is UNO and Chess. I simply prefer the games that require less luck... and... less... slaps.

(I really should have been more specific when I said "Card Games". Lesson learned.)
Haha. Okay, but honestly the slaps take a lot of skill... you need fast reflexes. Especially if you're playing against me. :tongue: But, alright, there surely are games out there that require less luck, you're right.

361 - 380 of 8688 Posts