Registered
ISFP
3,109 Posts
Ni
Fe
Ti
Se

:kitteh:

It is a difficult question to answer, as functions act in different ways based on where they are "placed" and on what other functions it usually works with. What makes it even more difficult is that while in theory we use all functions, I would say only the four "main" functions can be noticed, if at all. So unless I used all functions at the same level, I won't be able to give this question a satisfactory answer. Still, I will play along:

Ni
Fe
Ti
Ne
Fi
Si
Se
Te

I think.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Ni
Fe
Se
Fi
Ne
Ti
Si = Te

in order from most liked to least liked

·
Plague Doctor
INTJ, 5w4, Ni-T type
6,040 Posts
Ni
Fi
Te
Ti
Si
Se
Ne
Fe

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Te
Ni
Si
Fi
Ti
Ne
Se
Fe

This came out oddly polarized between introverted and extroverted functions.

·
Premium Member
6,856 Posts
No one cares about those in the middle.

One I enjoy indulging in: Ne

Causes the most conflict with others: Fe & Ti

·
Banned
15,562 Posts
Something like

1.) Ti
2.) Se
3.) Ne
4.) Si
5.) Ni
6.) Te
7.) Fi
8.) Fe

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
1.) Te - a very instructive function that a healthy Te dom or aux type are able to successfully manage everyday problems. A good source of Te usually mean good success in business life
2) Si - Very relaxing and useful functions, allows the individual to recall memories that won't only be satisfying but also useful in certain situations where an issue occurs. Te + Si is very useful for fixing recurring problems
3)Ne - With healthy use, this allows people to see all the possibilities that may occur.
4) Fi - Personal values are extremely important which allow an individual to reflect on their purpose on life.
5-8) the rest of the functions

·
Registered
304 Posts
I feel like this question is wrong on so many levels but what the heck:

1. Ni
2. Ne
3. Se
4. Fi
5. Fe
6. Ti
7. Te
8. Si

·
Banned
3,620 Posts
It's too hard. I love Fe in ENFJs but hate it in ESFJs. This is how I tend to feel about most functions. And some functions I like but only if they're in a different spot. Ni in ENxJs and ISxPs tends to work. Ni in ESxPs and INxJs annoys me.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Ni brings the most to the table, it is the most original and most unique of them all, so this.
Then Ti follows. It helps organizing and categorizing things, builds some plans and helps building a framework that makes you more confident when facing the world. (solidifies your values, clears your head..)
Te is what concerns about the facts. It is the most helpful of the functions.
Then Se comes. Engaging with the physicalities is always fun.

Then it gets fuzzy.

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
Te
Ti
Ni
Ne
Si
Se
And Fi and Fe are tied for last.

:perc2: