Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
Male INFJ 5w4 (Sx/Sp)
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When I first looked into cognitive functions to get a better look on how to improve myself as an individual, I consistently scored as an INFJ on almost all of the tests (I still thought I was an INTJ at first). I then studied the cognitive functions/stacks, how your personality changes depending on the context and I studied in what way my worldview is primarily shaped. All of these concluded on the fact that I was an INFJ.

However, I guess I was one of those few that did not really like the attributes that were assigned to the INFJ. To me at first, INFJs sounded pretty pathetic. We are soft-shelled, narrow minded, often insecure, have no assertive qualities, and generally run away in the face of conflict. Not stereotypically "manly" traits that I was raised to appreciate. Now I realize of course, generally the type you dislike is the one you have, and now I see many of those traits in myself (especially when I was younger).

To summarize, learning more about yourself should generally not be a pleasant experience. It should force you to confront aspects of yourself you wish were not there, and to recitfy them.

That brings me to the whole INFJ craze on the internet. To start off, I couldn't care less if you identify as INFJ or not. I am not a gatekeeper, as I am primarily focused on improving myself first and foremost, and maybe offering the same lessons to others.
But there is a LOT of misinformation concerning INFJs, and I believe that is starting to poison the well of information for everyone else.

1. Firstly, INFJs may not even be the rarest personality combination, as there is debate whether ENFJ males are rarer. The rarity of the INFJ shouldn't even play a factor in their personality (maybe except a minor observation that they are typically lonely. But every personality type feels that way at a certain point), so why does every Youtube channel have to emphasize the fact that they are rare? I know people are drawn to the unknown, but it seems more like a ploy to stroke egos.

2. INFJs are not psychics, and we cannot see the future. Every time someone tells me that INFJs have fortune telling capabilities, some part of me dies somewhere. Yeah, sure we have good people reading skills (through the use of our auxillary Fe). But that's it. Nothing magical here. Labelling INFJs as magical creatures that nobody understands comes across as incredibly condescending and arrogant.

3. Another topic of concern is the "INFJ Doorslam". For me, the INFJ "doorslam" is a very immature way of dealing with your problems, and throws away good communication in return for a quick and "easy" solution. But everytime I see a youtube video concerning the doorslam, the comments are filled with people going to great lengths to justify it, and celebrate it.
Look, I understand that in regards to abusive relationships, the doorslam can be an effective option. But let's face it, most people are not in abusive relationships, but rather decide to destroy relationships based on "slights" that they deem offensive. It is not fair to the other person involved, and it makes the INFJ in question look like someone who is extremely insecure. There are better methods to dealing with "slights" then simply running in the other direction, even if it is not easy to do so.

To state it bluntly, just because you are an INFJ doesn't mean you are special. Every individual has unique life experiences and perspectives to offer, and identifying as a specific type to feel more unique is the wrong way to go about it. INFJs are not angels sent from heaven, nor does being an INFJ excuse bad behaviour.

Sorry for the rant, but I feel this just needed to be said. If you guys feel like there is anything else to add, feel free to add it below.

·
Registered
INFJ
353 Posts
When I first looked into cognitive functions to get a better look on how to improve myself as an individual, I consistently scored as an INFJ on almost all of the tests (I still thought I was an INTJ at first). I then studied the cognitive functions/stacks, how your personality changes depending on the context and I studied in what way my worldview is primarily shaped. All of these concluded on the fact that I was an INFJ.

However, I guess I was one of those few that did not really like the attributes that were assigned to the INFJ. To me at first, INFJs sounded pretty pathetic. We are soft-shelled, narrow minded, often insecure, have no assertive qualities, and generally run away in the face of conflict. Not stereotypically "manly" traits that I was raised to appreciate. Now I realize of course, generally the type you dislike is the one you have, and now I see many of those traits in myself (especially when I was younger).

To summarize, learning more about yourself should generally not be a pleasant experience. It should force you to confront aspects of yourself you wish were not there, and to recitfy them.
That was exactly my path. I could imagine though that realizing this would be much more uncomfortable for a male. Depending on the test, it would be either INFJ or INTJ. And it's confusing if you don't really like feeling things deeply, which I don't. I consider Fi to be vague, somewhat dim, and messy. Easy mistype!

That brings me to the whole INFJ craze on the internet. To start off, I couldn't care less if you identify as INFJ or not. I am not a gatekeeper, as I am primarily focused on improving myself first and foremost, and maybe offering the same lessons to others.
But there is a LOT of misinformation concerning INFJs, and I believe that is starting to poison the well of information for everyone else.

1. Firstly, INFJs may not even be the rarest personality combination, as there is debate whether ENFJ males are rarer. The rarity of the INFJ shouldn't even play a factor in their personality (maybe except a minor observation that they are typically lonely. But every personality type feels that way at a certain point), so why does every Youtube channel have to emphasize the fact that they are rare? I know people are drawn to the unknown, but it seems more like a ploy to stroke egos.
Well, they want you to subscribe to their special content and pay for a typing consultation of course! If you went to 3 of them, wouldn't surprise me a bit that you would end up with 3 different results.

2. INFJs are not psychics, and we cannot see the future. Every time someone tells me that INFJs have fortune telling capabilities, some part of me dies somewhere. Yeah, sure we have good people reading skills (through the use of our auxillary Fe). But that's it. Nothing magical here. Labelling INFJs as magical creatures that nobody understands comes across as incredibly condescending and arrogant.
People who say that to INFJs just buy into pop-spirituality, and it indicates that they see personality typing, whatever system, through the same lens. There are INFJs that study spirituality, the occult, parapsychology though without believing they're an actual wizard :)

3. Another topic of concern is the "INFJ Doorslam". For me, the INFJ "doorslam" is a very immature way of dealing with your problems, and throws away good communication in return for a quick and "easy" solution. But everytime I see a youtube video concerning the doorslam, the comments are filled with people going to great lengths to justify it, and celebrate it.
Look, I understand that in regards to abusive relationships, the doorslam can be an effective option. But let's face it, most people are not in abusive relationships, but rather decide to destroy relationships based on "slights" that they deem offensive. It is not fair to the other person involved, and it makes the INFJ in question look like someone who is extremely insecure. There are better methods to dealing with "slights" then simply running in the other direction, even if it is not easy to do so.
Really, it's silly to take a bad behavior like that and present it as "legendary". I have done what I think was a doorslam a couple of times when I was younger. And it was because instead of nipping the problem in the bud, I let it fester, decided that there was no future anymore, and walked away. The other person was left in shock. Immature.

To state it bluntly, just because you are an INFJ doesn't mean you are special. Every individual has unique life experiences and perspectives to offer, and identifying as a specific type to feel more unique is the wrong way to go about it. INFJs are not angels sent from heaven, nor does being an INFJ excuse bad behaviour.

Sorry for the rant, but I feel this just needed to be said. If you guys feel like there is anything else to add, feel free to add it below.
Well said. Stay away from some of those youtubers before you start doubting your type again (am i really like this???), that's all I have to say!
:)

·
Premium Member
Male INFJ 5w4 (Sx/Sp)
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That was exactly my path. I could imagine though that realizing this would be much more uncomfortable for a male. Depending on the test, it would be either INFJ or INTJ. And it's confusing if you don't really like feeling things deeply, which I don't. I consider Fi to be vague, somewhat dim, and messy. Easy mistype!

Well, they want you to subscribe to their special content and pay for a typing consultation of course! If you went to 3 of them, wouldn't surprise me a bit that you would end up with 3 different results.

People who say that to INFJs just buy into pop-spirituality, and it indicates that they see personality typing, whatever system, through the same lens. There are INFJs that study spirituality, the occult, parapsychology though without believing they're an actual wizard :)

Really, it's silly to take a bad behavior like that and present it as "legendary". I have done what I think was a doorslam a couple of times when I was younger. And it was because instead of nipping the problem in the bud, I let it fester, decided that there was no future anymore, and walked away. The other person was left in shock. Immature.

Well said. Stay away from some of those youtubers before you start doubting your type again (am i really like this???), that's all I have to say!
:)
Thanks for the response.
It may be because I am a guy, but I did thought I was an INFJ, INTJ, and even an ISTP at one point or another. Most of the INFJ traits seemed too "feminine" to me at first.
In all honesty, I would much prefer to be an INTJ or ISTP. I greatly value independence, risk-taking, and ingenuity. Both of those types have cognitive functions that serve those means well. An INFJ seems often weak-willed, and frail.

But I recently came to grips with having most of the weaknesses of an INFJ (especially having those weaknesses when I was younger, as I was a lot more emotional), despite me not thinking very highly of them. I found out that I am an INFJ, but with a highly developed Ti. Knowing that I am an Enneagram type 5 also helped with my conclusion, and with knowing that information, I can try to start improving myself.

For example, I did the "doorslam" once when it came to my old friends. Lots of them didn't even try to make an effort to engage with me, while I for example, often fought against my entire body to step foot inside a bar for them. I let the whole charade drag on for close to two years. I would try to talk with them, but I was effectively ignored.
I didn't end up communicating with them as effectively as I could, and I instead opted to cut communication from them instead. It was immature behaviour on my part, and I do my best to prevent anyone else from having to regret making that choice. It was (and still is) bad behaviour, and it is not fair when other people are left confused.

I just think many people accept lots of the nonsense about INFJs on the internet because they are the "rarest type" (bleh), and use that to justify bad behaviour because they deem the INFJ as "mystical". Take it from an INFJ, I think our type can be the most annoying out of all of the types. We crave loyalty to almost an obsessive degree (to the point of becoming insecure and accusing people), often don't have the strength to take the initiative, and have severe peformance anxiety which stops us from doing new things. It's sometimes maddening.

If there were more Youtube Channels highlighting the weaknesses of the INFJ, and creating methods on how to fight back against our tendencies, I think my tune may start to change. At least, when people stop becoming obsessed about rairity. It isn't all that it is cracked up to be. Life can get pretty lonely.

·
Registered
INFJ
353 Posts
Thanks for the response.
It may be because I am a guy, but I did thought I was an INFJ, INTJ, and even an ISTP at one point or another. Most of the INFJ traits seemed too "feminine" to me at first.
In all honesty, I would much prefer to be an INTJ or ISTP. I greatly value independence, risk-taking, and ingenuity. Both of those types have cognitive functions that serve those means well. An INFJ seems often weak-willed, and frail.
Are you kidding? A well developed INFJ, one who is often sought for their opinions would hardly be consdidered frail or weak willed! But see what you mean if you take to heart traits listed on various websites. Independence: Trusting your own insights if they lead you to the different view. Risk-taking: Taking on a project that reflects your insights, expressing your insights. Ingenuity - Contributing a compellin

But I recently came to grips with having most of the weaknesses of an INFJ (especially having those weaknesses when I was younger, as I was a lot more emotional), despite me not thinking very highly of them. I found out that I am an INFJ, but with a highly developed Ti. Knowing that I am an Enneagram type 5 also helped with my conclusion, and with knowing that information, I can try to start improving myself.
Last time I took an Enneagram test, the result was 5. Ti can be

For example, I did the "doorslam" once when it came to my old friends. Lots of them didn't even try to make an effort to engage with me, while I for example, often fought against my entire body to step foot inside a bar for them. I let the whole charade drag on for close to two years. I would try to talk with them, but I was effectively ignored.
I didn't end up communicating with them as effectively as I could, and I instead opted to cut communication from them instead. It was immature behaviour on my part, and I do my best to prevent anyone else from having to regret making that choice. It was (and still is) bad behaviour, and it is not fair when other people are left confused.

I just think many people accept lots of the nonsense about INFJs on the internet because they are the "rarest type" (bleh), and use that to justify bad behaviour because they deem the INFJ as "mystical". Take it from an INFJ, I think our type can be the most annoying out of all of the types. We crave loyalty to almost an obsessive degree (to the point of becoming insecure and accusing people), often don't have the strength to take the initiative, and have severe peformance anxiety which stops us from doing new things. It's sometimes maddening.

If there were more Youtube Channels highlighting the weaknesses of the INFJ, and creating methods on how to fight back against our tendencies, I think my tune may start to change. At least, when people stop becoming obsessed about rairity. It isn't all that it is cracked up to be. Life can get pretty lonely.
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
INFJ
353 Posts
Thanks for the response.
Are you kidding? A well developed INFJ, one who is often sought for their opinions would hardly be consdidered frail or weak willed! But see what you mean if you take to heart traits listed on various websites. Independence: Trusting your own insights even if they lead you to a differing view. Risk-taking: Taking on a project that reflects your insights, expressing your insights. Ingenuity - Creating something new from your insights.

Last time I took an Enneagram test, the result was 5. Ti can be a "refuge" against one's more dominant preferences and I indulged the hell out of it completing a computer science degree. There are lots of Ti indulging INFJs out there that may well be mistaken for ISTPs/INTJs, for a while at least. Until the see that you're somewhat emotionally responsive too.

Like 'How did I ever let it get to this point'. You did a doorslam, but do you also see how you almost take full responsibility for the fallout with those jerks?

Oh yes, if they talk about the rarity then that can seduce viewers to want to take in more of their content about such an exclusive group. The gatekeeping is excellent click bait. It's almost as if those videos are not for INFJs. INFJs may well be interested in mystical things sometimes but not be mystical. There's also an uncomfortable awareness that many things one cares about or wishes to do projects on - most other people don't care about it. Ever try to talk to a friend or family member about Jungian Typology in the real world? Eyes glaze over fast. Agree about the lack of quality material on Youtube. I notice I tend to like typology youtubers who probably use a lot of 'T'. Michael Pierce(INFJ) is excellent, Cognitive Personality Theory(INFJ) is ok, AsuraPsych(INTJ) is ok... Really though, it might be a good idea to turn to books where there might be more in depth material on growth.

·
Premium Member
Male INFJ 5w4 (Sx/Sp)
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry @ImpossibleHunt5, msg #4 got hosed somehow, #5 is the correctly formatted reply...
I never watched Michael Pierce, so I may give him a watch.
Clay Arnall is pretty good too, and so is Cognitive Personality Theory.

And yeah, I did misjudge the INFJs at first.
I came to realize afterwards that INFJs are really not that bad lol.But first, you need to get past all of the internet content to get there.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Hmm but your socionics type is EII. Wouldn't socionics EII be INFP in mbti?

·
Premium Member
Male INFJ 5w4 (Sx/Sp)
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
huh it's the opposite actually.

Socionics INFp/IEI = MBTI INFJ
Socionics INFj/EII = MBTI INFP

So IEI would be mbti INFJ, while EII would be mbti INFP.
Do you know where you got that from? I might have gotten some faulty information lol
I am admittedly not very knowledgeable about Socionics, so I wouldn't mind getting some studying done on the matter.

I'll just take my socionics type out of my description until I further study it lol

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Do you know where you got that from? I might have gotten some faulty information lol
I am admittedly not very knowledgeable about Socionics, so I wouldn't mind getting some studying done on the matter.

They have a thread specifically discussing about this topic:

MBTI INFJ is socionics INFp, because both of them share Ni, Fe, Ti, and Se.
MBTI INFP is socionics INFj, because both of them share Fi, Ne, Si, and Te.

Also, the "p" and "j" in socionics represents the dominant function. Ni in mbti INFJ is a perceiver function, hence the J becomes a "p" in socionics. And Fi in mbti INFP is a judging function, hence the P becomes a "j" in socionics.

I hope I don't sound too confusing, lol. Maybe you can read up that link I posted above, I think they explained it much better than me.

·
Premium Member
Male INFJ 5w4 (Sx/Sp)
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They have a thread specifically discussing about this topic:

MBTI INFJ is socionics INFp, because both of them share Ni, Fe, Ti, and Se.
MBTI INFP is socionics INFj, because both of them share Fi, Ne, Si, and Te.

Also, the "p" and "j" in socionics represents the dominant function. Ni in mbti INFJ is a perceiver function, hence the J becomes a "p" in socionics. And Fi in mbti INFP is a judging function, hence the P becomes a "j" in socionics.

I hope I don't sound too confusing, lol. Maybe you can read up that link I posted above, I think they explained it much better than me.
Sweet, thanks. I'll go take a look!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Of all the types, I tend to find INFJ's the most meehhhhh 😖. Have you ever checked out the INFJ subreddit? It makes me uncomfortable. So many cringey comments/posts. I can't figure out if they lack self-awareness or I'm the one that lacks self-awareness. Eh.

I do know 2 female INFJ's irl & they are wonderful. Mostly normal humans like everyone else, wouldn't be able to peg them as INFJ based off of all the bullshit descriptors one finds online.

·
Premium Member
Male INFJ 5w4 (Sx/Sp)
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Of all the types, I tend to find INFJ's the most meehhhhh 😖. Have you ever checked out the INFJ subreddit? It makes me uncomfortable. So many cringey comments/posts. I can't figure out if they lack self-awareness or I'm the one that lacks self-awareness. Eh.

I do know 2 female INFJ's irl & they are wonderful. Mostly normal humans like everyone else, wouldn't be able to peg them as INFJ based off of all the bullshit descriptors one finds online.
Yeah, INFJs are by far easily the most overrated type. Then again, I don't think I have ever met another INFJ in real life (I probably have, but didn't realize it).

I personally forbid myself to go on r/infj as well. I find that lots of the time, the "INFJs" (I think lots of them are mistyped) on the subreddit constantly complain that nobody understands them, but then they end up glorifying and justifying bad behaviour. There are frequent mentions of "doorslamming", loyaty testing, public displays of immaturity, etc. But in the end, it is swept under the rug because they are INFJs. I certainly wouldn't want to hang out with them either.
Then again, I may come off as a hypocrite, as I have vented my frustrations with my relationships on this thread, and I have perhaps displayed many of the same problems these INFJs exhibit.

But I always make sure to accept any criticism directed towards me. I know that there are always at least two parties involved, and I was part of the problem. I accept that fact, and I do my best to improve my behaviour. Many of these "INFJs" either don't realize that, or are too ashamed to admit it.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Yeah, INFJs are by far easily the most overrated type. Then again, I don't think I have ever met another INFJ in real life (I probably have, but didn't realize it).

I personally forbid myself to go on r/infj as well. I find that lots of the time, the "INFJs" (I think lots of them are mistyped) on the subreddit constantly complain that nobody understands them, but then they end up glorifying and justifying bad behaviour. There are frequent mentions of "doorslamming", loyaty testing, public displays of immaturity, etc. But in the end, it is swept under the rug because they are INFJs. I certainly wouldn't want to hang out with them either.
Then again, I may come off as a hypocrite, as I have vented my frustrations with my relationships on this thread, and I have perhaps displayed many of the same problems these INFJs exhibit.

But I always make sure to accept any criticism directed towards me. I know that there are always at least two parties involved, and I was part of the problem. I accept that fact, and I do my best to improve my behaviour. Many of these "INFJs" either don't realize that, or are too ashamed to admit it.
Agree.:)

The door slam- I don’t get it. Well I don’t get the pride many display in it. To me they come across as “try-hards”. There is nothing about the door slam to be proud of. It’s childish. I understand the idea of it. It’s something done when the feelings are just too much to handle. Twice in my life I’ve done what I would call “soft” doorslams. In both of those cases, I told the people involved ahead of time. That I needed to discontinue communication for my own mental stability. Both understood. So idk if that’s really a door slam I guess.

You’re not a hypocrite, as far as I can see anyway. :)

Criticism- hate it. It hurts. That said, I see it’s value & necessity for growth. I try so hard to be open-minded to it & not react emotionally. To reflect on if there’s truth in it, adjust my behavior if necessary.

All of these things ☝ I try to do because I believe it is the healthy way to behave, but it doesn’t come easy for me. And I fail a lot.

I don’t relate to people who can’t see fault in themselves. I’m the opposite. I assume fault on my end. Probably moreso than I should, actually.

·
Premium Member
Male INFJ 5w4 (Sx/Sp)
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Agree.:)

The door slam- I don’t get it. Well I don’t get the pride many display in it. To me they come across as “try-hards”. There is nothing about the door slam to be proud of. It’s childish. I understand the idea of it. It’s something done when the feelings are just too much to handle. Twice in my life I’ve done what I would call “soft” doorslams. In both of those cases, I told the people involved ahead of time. That I needed to discontinue communication for my own mental stability. Both understood. So idk if that’s really a door slam I guess.

You’re not a hypocrite, as far as I can see anyway. :)

Criticism- hate it. It hurts. That said, I see it’s value & necessity for growth. I try so hard to be open-minded to it & not react emotionally. To reflect on if there’s truth in it, adjust my behavior if necessary.

All of these things ☝ I try to do because I believe it is the healthy way to behave, but it doesn’t come easy for me. And I fail a lot.

I don’t relate to people who can’t see fault in themselves. I’m the opposite. I assume fault on my end. Probably moreso than I should, actually.
The thing I found out about criticism is that you can train your brain to love it.

During my first job, I hated it. My first boss was the manager of a dollar store, and she was the daughter of an army grunt. She took no shit, and showed no sympathy when I screwed up. I'm not frightened by many people, but she scared the shit out of me lol. But despite all that, I ended up staying at my first job for almost 4 years (from Grade 11 into my second year of college).

Everytime I got a verbal thrashing from my boss, I felt like I was doing nothing right.
But when I asked for her reference when I applied for another job a couple years after I left, she told my next employer that I was one of the hardest workers she ever met. That woke me up, I thought she absolutely hated me based on how much she trashed me on the job. But I realized that just because someone criticizes you, doesn't mean that they are criticizing your character, or something else about you.
So really, what do you have to lose? In reality, all it does is just make you better and better than you were before. I should thank her.

I always assume fault on my end as well. I even sometimes take the blame for mishaps at work (even if I didn't do them), just so people can stop playing the blame game and just fix the problem lol. Don't worry, you're not alone.

·
Registered
INFJ
64 Posts
My two cents is that you need to be careful with these personality descriptions. I discovered MBTI five years ago. I’m 55 now. Part of my fascination with this stuff is how I made my way blindly through life trying like hell to learn and exhibit extrovert behavior. I found great success, but the fact that I’m INFJ seems to have left it’s mark on everything. Some random points:

- I thought I was one of the least emotional people I know. I came from a dysfunctional family and was pretty much stoic. That said, I’m empathetic by nature, and Fe was in hindsight a major trait. That said, I don’t think it was ever seen as non-masculine. I’ve only really known one other person who I strongly believe was INFJ. She was female and was also tough as nails. It seems we handle life’s kicks in the ass better than most. That is, we keep our sanity and are able to come out stronger on the other end.

- When I was young, criticism stung. Somewhere in early adulthood the insecurity went away and I, like you, realized that I perform better than most and that criticism can be valuable. Also, like Kelly, I’m probably my worst critic.

-Yeah, I really hate confrontation. That said, I was successful in corporate life and in my own small business that I started at age 40. I’ve fired more people than I could possibly count. Did I give too many chances and was I slow to fire. Yeah. It cost me, but I was able to fire with a clear conscience and it seems that good employees became more loyal to me.

- Yeah I’ve door slammed in the past. I never looked at it as a named function. It was an organic occurrence where someone let me down in some huge way or where I fell in love with a friend. Looking back I’d quietly slip away. There was no confrontation and no real conscious decision on my part. Kind of like @kelly Kapowsi, these were highly emotional events that I handled the best I could.

-When it really counts, I get my way. I may be a pushover in some ways and for the most part give more than I get in return. When it comes to the people I love, that’s the way I want it. My happiness comes from the happiness of the people around me. That said I have a small circle. For those outside my circle, I also yield a lot. I seem to have a tendency to bank goodwill as much as possible. It served me well in business and I have a great reputation in my community. People comp me stuff, give me good deals, etc. An extension of this is that when I really need something, I appear totally disarming but can be surprisingly cobra-like. I’d imagine this is a very INFJ trait and extremely valuable.

Don’t get hung up on INFJ descriptions. They have little value without context in your life. I’m glad I didn’t discover MBTI when I was young as it would have limited me. This can be dangerous stuff in that way. The real value in MBTI is that it can help you understand others.

All the best to you!

·
Registered
4,681 Posts
huh it's the opposite actually.

Socionics INFp/IEI = MBTI INFJ
Socionics INFj/EII = MBTI INFP

So IEI would be mbti INFJ, while EII would be mbti INFP.
No

IEI is INFP, EII is INFJ. SLE is INTJ, SEE is ESTP etc. Don't get hang up on internet descriptions op, they're terrible

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
No

IEI is INFP, EII is INFJ. SLE is INTJ, SEE is ESTP etc. Don't get hang up on internet descriptions op, they're terrible
I'm pretty sure this is not the case though. The way I remember it-- for example IEI is Intuitive ethical intratim. This literally lists the function order: Ni Fe = INFJ

EII Ethical Intuitive Intratim -- Fi Ne = INFP

SLE Sensing Logical Extratim -- Se Ti = ESTP

It's not a problem with descriptions just a difference of naming conventions. Socionics INFj = MBTI INFP because INFPs are dom judgers and they use the j to indicate that in Socionics whereas MBTI uses the primary extroverted attitude to determine a type's J/P status, rather than the dominant function itself.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts