Personality Cafe banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right.

I am interested in how would an ISFP person look if it had a rare combo with ennea. Say leading 8 or 1 or 3. Do you think it is even possible? How would it turn out? Things like that...

Reactions: SOMALI PIRATE

·
Registered
676 Posts
I have seen only one ISFP who is type 1w9 ...i have never seen type 3 or 8 either .

but type 9 , 4 , 7 and 6 are the most frequent i guess .

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have seen only one ISFP who is type 1w9 ...i have never seen type 3 or 8 either .

but type 9 , 4 , 7 and 6 are the most frequent i guess .
7 is more common than 2? I'd think otherwise, but that's just an assumption, nothing more.

Was that 1w9 FiSe puritanical by any chance? Like "this is wrong and this is SO WRONG and the world should be a better place" or something like that?

·
Registered
isxp cp684
1,706 Posts
I think 7w8 is pretty rare, and I am one. I think wing 8 and Te tend to correlate, and since it's in our inferior, it would be a little bit of an anomaly. Not impossible, though, considering the same can be said for 7w8.

·
Registered
isxp cp684
1,706 Posts
Arya Stark could be an ISFP 8 now that I think about it; either 8w7, 7w8 or unhealthy 6w5. But there's a decent illustration of a very, very assertive Fi-dom.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
How about 5?

I always tested as a 5, with 9 being close.

Reactions: RK LK

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm a 4, and that's a pretty common type amongst us, I think.

We should have a database on ISFP enneagram types.

·
Registered
676 Posts
7 is more common than 2? I'd think otherwise, but that's just an assumption, nothing more.

Was that 1w9 FiSe puritanical by any chance? Like "this is wrong and this is SO WRONG and the world should be a better place" or something like that?
she is a Mod in the ISFP facebook page..i dont know her irl .

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
she is a Mod in the ISFP facebook page..i dont know her irl .
...or that. She simply has got to do with either purity or pure rules. Fi + 1 is...a new level of zeal, I'd say ;) . Perhaps even stronger than TiSe 1 because TiSe doesn't really have enough fuel for that unlike FiSe.

Reactions: SOMALI PIRATE

·
Registered
676 Posts
...or that. She simply has got to do with either purity or pure rules. Fi + 1 is...a new level of zeal, I'd say ;) . Perhaps even stronger than TiSe 1 because TiSe doesn't really have enough fuel for that unlike FiSe.
i am 9w1 her contrary and i can see what an ISFP 1w9 would be like .

if 9w1 is the easy going calm perfectionist than
1w9 is the perfectionist who happened to be so calm and laid back .

i can delete a post i have spent few minutes writing just because something is not perfect
in it from my view ......i think thats my 1 speaking .

Reactions: DLila

·
Registered
39 Posts
Right. I am interested in how would an ISFP person look if it had a rare combo with ennea. Say leading 8 or 1 or 3. Do you think it is even possible?
I'm isfp 5w4 so it's possible. Althought got many points from 1w9 and 4w5 too. However 5w4 was scored higher with the points and description of this type suits me best. In my subjective opinion I think that my inferior Te is developed enough so to direct my attention on scientific stuff. I'm persistently digging the subject wich intrests me to the core till the time I'll find out everything about its object. In fact I like to use rational Fi-Te functions. When takes a decison just shut off my emotions and thinks logically, consider pros and cons in this process. Also prefer to plan everything and goes according to this (I'm definitely not spontaneous). I suppose that the strong need of planning might be related to my melancholy temperament and wish of getting the perfection. My Fi stays dominant and have a felling of total control in this function's area. The reading of emotional side in other person is very easy for me through many ways of emotional expression. Never had any mood swings etc. My central nervous system is stable, probably thanks to the presence of phlegmatic features.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.