Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
4,265 Posts
Sex

no but seriously. The first thing that comes to mind is Armin Van Buuren and his music. For whatever reason I have it engrained my my mind he's INFJ. Also the image of my 9th grade gf's face.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I am a man of many reasons too complex for you to fathom. In other words I don't really know what goes on in my mind or why I do things anymore. *sigh*

Quoting for being word-for-word what an ESTP told me last week.
Is this why you guys are obsessed with searching for the meaningfulness of your actions? INFJs are obsessed with meaning, period.

·
Banned
4,265 Posts
I mean, I don't really search for meaningfulness on purpose. Its not like I wake up in the morning like you guys and say, "dear diary, the purpose of my actions today were..."

I'm just saying I make decisions so quickly I honestly couldn't remember why I chose to do what I did.

Other times I'm just bored and throw things out there to see what happens.

Also sometimes I know exactly why I choose to do things.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Ranting and raving... jk. Actually, I can't help thinking INFJs believe I'm "stupid" in a lot of ways. And I also can't help thinking that INFJs are "clever" in a lot of ways. Even though the chances are I have the bigger IQ (circa 140).

Also I think INFJs seem to value any individual life very highly but the value of a large crowd very low. I know an INFJ who loves to play Real Time Strategy games but still treats an individual "soul" like it's sacred.

·
Registered
583 Posts
lmfao, you sure you've actually met some ESTPs? Meaningfulness to our actions? The main reason behind my actions is to have fun and enjoy life.
I guess I was implying as you get older. The older ones I've met have this kind of "I've done/do all this stuff, but what was it all for/what does it all mean" broodiness about them.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I guess I was implying as you get older. The older ones I've met have this kind of "I've done/do all this stuff, but what was it all for/what does it all mean" broodiness about them.

Sounds like depression, and regretting not doing more "meaningful" things in their life. I live by "no regrets". If the things I do happen to be meaningful to me as I get older, great. If not, well then at least I had a kickass time while doing them.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Love :kitteh:

When I think ESTP first word that comes to mind is fight.

And lovers and fighters are opposites :tongue:

As much as I'm a sweetheart there's plenty of times I want to kickass too though. It just tends to be in the form of daydreams instead of actually doing it :laughing:

Which can be frustrating when you don't have an outlet but anyways... :rolleyes:

And I'm not saying ESTPs go around picking fights with people. It's just the first word that comes to mind.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.