Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dedicate this one to my fellow INFPs

http://personalitypage.com/html/INFP.html

perfectlyPINK! i dont like pink btw.. but in my head i have 1000s of movie quotes. guess where i had that one from and u will win a prize!!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The INFP needs to work on balancing their high ideals with the requirements of every day living. Without resolving this conflict, they will never be happy with themselves, and they may become confused and paralyzed about what to do with their lives.

·
Registered
251 Posts
You sound like you're having a good time :crazy:

The lines in your second post have always really bothered me about myself though. I don't know how the heck we are supposed to do that. I would rather the world change itself to adapt to my ideals, as ridiculously unrealistic as that may be.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You sound like you're having a good time :crazy:

The lines in your second post have always really bothered me about myself though. I don't know how the heck we are supposed to do that. I would rather the world change itself to adapt to my ideals, as ridiculously unrealistic as that may be.
haha well yessi im having a guut guut tiime :laughing:

me 3, or so u might have figured hehe... well read more on that delicious site, they state that the key to success is all about balance :crazy: not much of an answer hahah

1 - 4 of 4 Posts