Personality Cafe banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Think of all the inspiration out there lke Batman and Kickass who don't need flashy powers in order to bring Justice to the scum of the world. Would you do it? Say you were about to get mugged or you were right in the middle of a shop being burgled, would you let your instict kick in and say enoughs enough? Oor would you lie on the floor with your hands behind you head, mums cooking that special macaroni you like after all ;D

Would you like to be a hero, if so, What would you like/dislike about it, would you make it a fulltime gig or something as a part time hobbie, what would be your super hero name?

The Good side:
-Recognition
-Serving the public
-Saving a life
- Wearing a costume :D

The Bad Side:
-Waking up at bogus hours to go crime fighting
- Getting blood stains out of your uniform
- The bruises and the emotional scars that follow
- Have to be at some physical peek in order to maintain teh stamina for an all night patrol

·
Registered
929 Posts
Lol Do they? What are they? OwO
Well, batman has the power of deus ex machina, he always has the right gadgets prepared! :p
And kickass, admittedly, i may have messed up, but i was talking about the guy that doesnt feel pain anymore in that movie :p

Other than that, i wouldn't want to be a vigilante, if i would, id join the police :p

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Yeah, I was just thinking when I saw the title to this thread...

If it's like Kickass, I'll pass, if it's like Batman or the watchmen, maybe.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, batman has the power of deus ex machina, he always has the right gadgets prepared! :p
And kickass, admittedly, i may have messed up, but i was talking about the guy that doesnt feel pain anymore in that movie :p

Other than that, i wouldn't want to be a vigilante, if i would, id join the police :p
lol yeah, and the fact that he's loaded, himm if i had a deus ex machina i'd probably carry senzu beans XD

·
Registered
420 Posts
Really depends, plus where I live they don't give out concealed carry. So chances are unless the guy is unarmed, my life isn't worth my crappy motoral krzr. Plus I never have cash on me.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Vigilante, yes. But uh, "crime-fighting" is too broad. I would focus on bringing human predators to "justice."

·
Registered
752 Posts
Hi you ask weird questions you oddity :p

Nope, I don't want to be a crime fighting vigilante. It's too much work and trouble, but kicking ass would be pretty awesome, because some people obviously need it.

Besides, I can be a hero in many other ways that others may not know about ;D

·
Banned
1,987 Posts
Being perfectly honest, I used to seriously want to be! :tongue:

Until I realized that violence would only make things worse.

·
Registered
Infp 6w5
2,845 Posts
it depends, would anyone figure out my identity??:wink:
i would do it just to break some rules :D

·
Registered
751 Posts
I think if it came down to it I would like to be more of a freedom fighter, fighting for everyone and not solely for who I think should be fought for. Shades of grey anyday.

I would assume that a crime fighting vigiliante would shoot first and ask questions later, killing someone who stole some money but not asking the reason why they stole it. Perhaps it was for personal gain, perhaps it was to help a loved one. Would I also need to be morally flawless, a paragon of light and virtue or would self-righteousness be alright? Killing someone for doing something wrong, when my own dark side wouldn't be much better in a truly difficult situation?

·
Registered
15,640 Posts

The Good side:
-Recognition - Bad for me. I'm not much into recognition.
-Serving the public - Bad for me. I like serving more the individual.
-Saving a life - This can be fun if one does it quietly.
- Wearing a costume - Bad for me. I don't like tights or tight clothes.

The Bad Side:
-Waking up at bogus hours to go crime fighting - Bad for me, I'm not that dedicated.
- Getting blood stains out of your uniform. This is disgusting.
- The bruises and the emotional scars that follow. Doesn't sound like fun to me.
- Have to be at some physical peek in order to maintain teh stamina for an all night patrol - too much discipline required. I ain't got it
I'll only fight to the death on a few issues so this vigilante stuff prob ain't for me. :crazy:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts