Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if I was the only ENFP (or if it was just a trait among all of us) who gets really distracted really easily. This whole month has been a flippy, switchy mess for me in my head- I'll be thinking one thing one minute and then the very next second there's something brand new in my mind. I'll think I want to watch a movie, so I put a dvd in and start it, but five minutes in I'm bored and feel like I'm missing out on something. I go through cycles like this- when it's incredibly hard to focus and I have so much I want to do but can't, and then there are times when I totally crash and just lay around and can only think about one thing for days. I know it sounds like I'm bipolar (but I'm not, I've been tested haha), but do any of you have this same issue?

Oh, I get really flaky too where I do a bunch of different things at once and I'm thinking of other things I'd rather be doing, so I try to do those and then I want to do the first things I was doing. Haha I don't know what's wrong with me- is this normal for ENFPs?
Oh and I can seem really ditzy sometimes because so many things are happening in my brain that it's hard to form a coherent thought, never mind a coherent sentence. Is this just me or you guys too? :)

·
QUEEN PEEN
9,303 Posts
When I was younger, my hyper energy was, at times, that scattered.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I was wondering if I was the only ENFP (or if it was just a trait among all of us) who gets really distracted really easily. This whole month has been a flippy, switchy mess for me in my head- I'll be thinking one thing one minute and then the very next second there's something brand new in my mind. I'll think I want to watch a movie, so I put a dvd in and start it, but five minutes in I'm bored and feel like I'm missing out on something. I go through cycles like this- when it's incredibly hard to focus and I have so much I want to do but can't, and then there are times when I totally crash and just lay around and can only think about one thing for days. I know it sounds like I'm bipolar (but I'm not, I've been tested haha), but do any of you have this same issue?

Oh, I get really flaky too where I do a bunch of different things at once and I'm thinking of other things I'd rather be doing, so I try to do those and then I want to do the first things I was doing. Haha I don't know what's wrong with me- is this normal for ENFPs?
Oh and I can seem really ditzy sometimes because so many things are happening in my brain that it's hard to form a coherent thought, never mind a coherent sentence. Is this just me or you guys too? :)
Oh yeah. As soon as I stop to think about what I'm doing, if I'm not completely focused, I very quickly start thinking about things that are tangentially or not at all related to what I was doing originally. Just typing this post I paused to figure out what words I wanted to use and started thinking about my relationship problems, and Teddy Roosevelt, and what my friends think of me when I space out and don't respond for 5 minutes.

·
Registered
159 Posts

YES

Just all of it
yes
!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts