Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have removed all my blog posts, I'll be moving to a different site for blogging. My ex that introduced me to this site kept up with what I wrote and I've decided that was a horrible idea to leave that much open insight public in a place she uses. She will read this at some point. I had no idea just how badly she had herself freaked out over me, thinking I was stalking or something. I had made one last move to reconnect the other day that was supposed to be crazy enough to work, unfortunately, because I'm not a stalker, I was at a lack of information and couldn't contact her...This made the situation look far worse. She's losing her head and making things up. Realizing that she is losing it over this while I've been sitting back not doing much, has made me finally see that she is NOT worth it. She assumes that my world revolves entirely around her (she's INTP, if that's even relevant), and so does her mother. So I can't openly be somewhere on the internet she is or she freaks out and think everything I do has something to do with her apparently, how egocentric... This is my leave from Personality Cafe, it's been interesting but she's not well because of this... I'm leaving this post because I know she will read it. (Hypocrite) It was you're choice and action alone to read what I write and look at the stuff I post (None of which was a message or post sent to you). Speaking of which, good bye, don't look again.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts