There romantic!
They are easily adjusted!
They can share my ideas!
There calm!
Easy-going!
Avoidant of conflict!
Make life dreamy!
Make me feel comfortable!
introverted so i don't feel overwhelmed!
See good in everything!
they share the same humor!
Makes me smile!
Gives me the feeling of warmth!
Likes to read!
Likes to observe!
They are artistic!
They appreciate natural environments!
They are caring!
They are spontaneous!
And they are like me! =D
So do any infp girls want to go out!

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
The similarities are good and all, but in general terms, I don't know if I'd enjoy being with someone who's my same personality type.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it's just i never had any one to relate to so i might as well start with my own type.

·
11,928 Posts
it's just i never had any one to relate to so i might as well start with my own type.
That's cool...
I've always liked being presented to different points of view, though. Well, I guess finding someone of my own type wouldn't automatically mean we'd even share the same point of view anyway.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i feel lost and lonely and i really need some one to confine to, share my emotions without getting freaked out or look at my as if am an alien. just some one who is kind.

·
11,928 Posts
i feel lost and lonely and i really need some one to confine to, share my emotions without getting freaked out or look at my as if am an alien. just some one who is kind.
You could probably find someone to confide in who isn't of your own type. And actually, I think that people who are very different from us can help us grow. The only thing I would add is that I don't think meeting someone of your own personality type would guarantee that they would have all of those traits.

Carry on... :mellow:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh, i see. but no ever seems to care what i have to say, and am sick of having no one to talk to, no seems to care about me. i was thinking there might be a chance that there is a INFP that's similar, and i wanted to see what it feels like to be with one's type since i don't really know of any other INFPs. except on this website and in my memories.

Reactions: refugee

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
You need a INFP Best friend not a girlfriend : )

I know what you mean though I feel the same way sometimes.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hmm, yeah that's probable it. so who wants to be my best friend! =D

·
Registered
182 Posts
My Girlfriend Would be My Best Friend aswell.

Im most comfortable with someone who can really relate to me.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Well, I'm 29 and you're 15...so I don't think that would work out very well! :)

But I'm sure there's lot of people on here who would like to be your friend!:cool:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Well, I'm 29 and you're 15...so I don't think that would work out very well! :)

But I'm sure there's lot of people on here who would like to be your friend!:cool:

Age is nothing but a number, bad place and time to say it but I follow that to a fault.

Reactions: Calvaire

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i don't mind an older best friend, but in terms of girlfriend-boyfriend age counts.

·
Registered
820 Posts
The similarities are good and all, but in general terms, I don't know if I'd enjoy being with someone who's my same personality type.
I think that INFPs search more someone who's a soulmate and that's why someone of the same type would be more suitable for them. But I agree that being the same type doesn't automatically mean complete understanding and it would also easily turn out to be just boring.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah, that might be true... but then again everyone is different!

·
Banned
3,980 Posts
Reasons why!
There cute!
There romantic!
They are easily adjusted!
They can share my ideas!
There calm!
Easy-going!
Avoidant of conflict!
Make life dreamy!
Make me feel comfortable!
introverted so i don't feel overwhelmed!
See good in everything!
they share the same humor!
Makes me smile!
Gives me the feeling of warmth!
Likes to read!
Likes to observe!
They are artistic!
They appreciate natural environments!
They are caring!
They are spontaneous!
And they are like me! =D
So do any infp girls want to go out!
I can see where your coming from with this. I too want a best friend/Girl friend I can relate to.
But that doesn't always mean that you'll understand each other any better than another type.

Take Fi for example (Introverted Feeling)
Fi in INFPs is their very unique wants/value system that helps guide them through life.
Now if you meet another INFP who has Fi, I highly doubt that it will be the same as yours. So their will be some conflict there.

In my opinion I think an INFJ or INTJ would be better to have as a Best friend/Girl friend.
At least they can nudge you back onto the road of reality when you stop to look at the wonderful roses of life. :proud:

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
I was thinking about how I'd love to have an INFP girlfriend (or at least that I was curious). Hanging around here a bit more, you see a lot of attractive things, but in other threads you'll realize that a lot of us carry a lot of baggage. Once and awhile you'll see that red eye glow around here. Evil...

:crazy:

·
Banned
1,987 Posts
Can tell you from experience...once you actually get a female INFP best friend, it can become really confusing once you entertain these thoughts. Like, the closeness was unbelievable, like something I'd never felt. But I'm not sure I'd call it love. Even if I wanted that.

·
Registered
602 Posts
i think dating the same exact type can become boring, there should be a difference. obviously everyones different but still. i think you'll find that most NFs fit ur list and an E or J can help you grow more than someone whos the same as you.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts