Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To me the ISFP life and all it's concepts are always open to rebelling. Even things that normally you wouldn't rebel against. When ever I think about the ISFP I always think of Dharma and greg, mainly Dharma's Dad. The ISFP is supposed to be the easy going type. But I have know more ISFP's to start weird conflicts buy not going along with something that really in the grand scheme of things won't for the most part have any sort of impact on anything. So why the temper tantrums ISFP's?

·
Registered
98 Posts
To me the ISFP life and all it's concepts are always open to rebelling. Even things that normally you wouldn't rebel against. When ever I think about the ISFP I always think of Dharma and greg, mainly Dharma's Dad. The ISFP is supposed to be the easy going type. But I have know more ISFP's to start weird conflicts buy not going along with something that really in the grand scheme of things won't for the most part have any sort of impact on anything. So why the temper tantrums ISFP's?
Ive noticed you take quite alot of interest in us ISFP's. Would you like to steal one of us for your case studies? :p

I actually find myself doing this sometimes as well. I believe I read somewhere it has to do with an unhealthy ISFP. Something about if we dont feel as if things are flowing normally we attempt to fix it and actually create a much worse situation. As I believe ISFP's are more prone to passive aggressive demonstrations. Dont quote me on that because as I said I believe I read that just in passing

I can give you an example of what I do myself. Alot of times I will simply FEEL as something is wrong and I will make a comment about it and generally that comment is very direct because I cannot stand to FEEL like something is wrong. That comment is usually taken the wrong way and Im in the middle of a conflict I didnt really wanna be in.

So it may have something to do with the feeling of things being wrong that cause us to throw "temper tantrums"

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
I agree with that assessment, Buck.

Making your own flow in life is probably the solution. My ex would just follow in my wake, and I think it is what made her miserable sometimes.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I've been quietly rebellious all my life. I guess that would be considered passive aggressive. I can be stubborn too. I quietly find a way to fix whatever I feel needs to be fixed and then I find a way to do it.

If I feel/am trapped or oppressed all the energy I would put into doing what I need to do for my self expression will turn inward on me because it has no place to go. I get depressed and moody and soon it becomes a problem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts