Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've recently discovered that one of my best friends is an ESTJ, and I feel like I finally found someone who actually makes sense. Our personalities compliment eachother perfectly and we just clicked right from the start. If it wasn't for her ability to see things so clearly and fairly I would have lost my sanity to one of those awful Feeler types :tongue:. If only my world was filled with more ESTJ's. So I was wondering if any of you have experiences with INTJ's? Are they positive or negative experiences?

·
Registered
115 Posts
ESTJ's aren't that great you know (at least IMO).
My Dad's one, and he's a bit of a manipulative arsehole. He also hates being questioned or having suggestions being made which are better than his initial ideas.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Our personalities compliment each other perfectly and we just clicked right from the start. If it wasn't for her ability to see things so clearly and fairly I would have lost my sanity to one of those awful Feeler types :tongue:.
Yes to this!! My INTJ coworker is my favorite for those same reasons. Also, my old ESTP roommate and I would have killed each other if not for the INTJ next door. :tongue:

·
Registered
283 Posts
I like INTJs and ENTJs, because they are the thinkers type as well and can draw some conclusion and make up their minds... I can be very good friends with all the TJs.
I find that I tend to have good conversations (anything) and exchange lots of ideas with TJs but with NFs I just hang around going shopping, going to music concerts and do things along those sides.

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
I have INTJ father, INTJ brother, ex-bf, and INTJ best friend.

My best friend is okay, I love him. He is attentive, forgiving, helpful, and kind. What I don't like from him is that he rarely tell stuff to me. If he has a problem, he doesn't want to tell me, yet he want me to tell him about all my problems. I don't need to tell him anything and I don't need his help, I tell my problems to him because that's how I connect with and share my life to my friends. Yet he doesn't want to share me his stories. I mean, if he doesn't trust me enough to share his life with me, then he shouldn't expect me to trust him and share my stories to him as well.

I don't really have anything to tell about my dad, brother, and ex-bf. I don't like them for many reasons and it has nothing to do with them being INTJs.

·
Registered
825 Posts
My ESTJ boyfriend and INTJ friend have a similar mindset when I bounce ideas off of them, but I can definitely tell the difference between the two. If they were friends in real life, I could see them being good at having intellectual conversations and debate. The INTJ would probably mentor my ESTJ because of the INTJ vast amount of knowledge, but my ESTJ will likely always be on the exact same page as the INTJ in terms of intellect and following each other's train of thought.

They're both computer programmers, so they're on par with each other in that level of logic and thinking. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Most of my friends in high school were INTJ, ISTJ, INTP. I married an ISTJ. It was really funny when I realized my husband had the same type as my friends in high school.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts