Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I'd just like to recommend a site that I think many of you will like. If you're techie and you're INTJ, you're quite fit to join Internet Evolution as a site moderator. The writers and community members are forward-thinkers and engage in debate a lot. Yes, there still are some characters there that an INTJ will undoubtedly loathe, but the conversation is generally ok. Plus, site moderators get paid for posting comments.

Cool, eh? My handle is magneticnorth in case you want to look for me on the boards.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
site moderator

Getting paid for posting? I could use some extra income.

What's the deal?
Simply sign up as a site moderator, accomplish the paperwork, and then post away. You can ask the editors about the rate per post (there's a minimum, btw).

This ad appears towards the bottom of the homepage:

---
Wanted! Site Moderators
Internet Evolution is looking for a handful of readers to help moderate the message boards on our site – as well as engaging in high-IQ conversation with the industry mavens on our thinkerNet blogosphere. The job comes with various perks, bags of kudos, and GIANT bragging rights. Interested?

Please email: [email protected]
---

Just e-mail them and say that magneticnorth referred you :laughing: Enjoy the boards! I find the debates very amusing.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IE is different

My experiences on the internet make me wary of this offer.
Oh, it's legit, totally different from the others out there. That site has a very interesting business model. I'm speculating their performance metrics are centered around discussion, that's why they pay people to post. Quality does matter so they prefer referrals by current site moderators.

Check out this guy's post: Congrats to Internet Evolution

1 - 5 of 5 Posts