Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.

Since i've basically came from an NT to SF now, i'm finding myself in a new world and honestly, i'm kinda lost.
It was only bout a month ago, things started changing for me, but I'm already seeing differences in taste.

I attempted to watch the first episode of the new season of Mr Robot the other day with my GF and I just simply couldn't take it, I had to stop 10 minutes in. I used to be part of that world, but all that paranoia and, ugh not gonna list it all.

What TV shows do you like and why? :)

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Something a little less cereberal, something more emotional, even fantasy.

Why does everyone go on about Game of Throne, for example? What's the lure.

·
Registered
Isfp
147 Posts
What TV shows do you like and why? :)
Got because it's a very "physical" show, but it has also great characters and storylines.
Doctor Who because I like the positive messages of this series, it's a certainty, you know that things are always going to end well ("everything ends and it's always sad, but everything begins again too and that's always happy", one sentence to sum up the philosophy of the show).
Sherlock because it has great storylines and fantastic actors.

I'll stop here because I can talk forever about tv series ahahah

·
Registered
507 Posts
Poldark because although the politics and ye-olde speake goes over my head, it's just stunning to look at :L (and I feel v intellectual when I can actually follow a storyline in it!)

Also GBBO because look at the damn food! And it's such a friendly show. I can just chill and look at beautiful food and imagine eating it.

I have to admit I love anything about properties, location, design etc (grand designs, escape to the country, love your garden).

And nature programmes.

·
Registered
ISTP 5w6
3,186 Posts
Really depends on what you like and what your interests are.
I prefer to watch Investigation Discovery or CBS Reality. I'm kinda hooked on those reality shows (that are actually reality, not staged shit).

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
I actually really liked Mr.Robot. I mean being isfp is not an illness you get that makes you change your tastes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts