• Total voters
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh yes I did.

Red Pill and Blue Pill - Wikipedia

Edit: Check out the color of the "Red" choice.

Edit 2: And the blue pill bar color is blue. The poll knows. :kitteh:

Reactions: onthefence

·
Banned
298 Posts
I'd swallow them both at the same time so that I can blissfully and ignorantly accept the harsh reality of the situation.

There's my shitpost for the day.

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
15 Posts
If we're talking about the matrix then I'd take the blue pill.

I'd only take the red pill if I could be Neo, other wise I'd just end up some guy in the background who gets killed off in some random attack and contribute nothing.

I'd take the blue pill in situations where there is nothing I could do to change my situation.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Red pill...

Depending of if I trusted the person giving it to me to be offering enlightenment in tablet form and not some sort of narcotic, placebo or some other pointless or undesirable trash.

·
Registered
16,307 Posts
The truth is overrated.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
See, if I didn't know what came next, I'd probably opt for the red. I'd really want to know the truth. I'd practically need to. It'd eat at me forever if I hadn't -- sure, I wouldn't remember meeting a bunch of cool dudes in leather and shades if I took the blue (and if I did, I'd just assume it was a craaazy night), but I would remember some events leading up to it.

If I somehow knew that taking the red pill would end up with me being unplugged from the Matrix and had to go through all of the crap that Neo went through, especially two terrible sequels, then I would have to go blue.

I like to imagine that in the casting call for the Matrix, they offered every candidate for Neo a blue and red pill. If you take the blue, you wake up home with no memory of this audition. If you take the red, you see how far we're willing to milk this franchise, and how crappy we can make sequels to a really cool movie.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Red, because I'm curious and want knowledge enough even if it means knowing may burden me with responsibility, with danger, or even misery.

·
Registered
16,307 Posts
Curiosity killed the cat!

·
Banned
2,383 Posts
Definitely blue. I know I could be able to figure out the truth despite the fact I chose my favourite colour :p A small sacrifice to pay for being so obsessed with blue.

More difficult to figure out the truth, probably. But more fun and challenge!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts