Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!

Overly hyper and bored ENFP here. So, my fiance and I were talking about this earlier, and we were discussing how we felt it is good to talk about sexuality, sex, and all things sexual both with each other and others who were comfortable. We have a closed relationship when it comes to dating and romance, but we like to include/discuss things with others, and I got to thinking that I would love to have some more people to discuss this kind of thing with on a regular basis!

For those interested, YOU CAN LAY THE GROUND RULES. I'm pretty much an "anything goes" kind of person, but I understand some people aren't like that. So, if you would be interested in discussing just interests or sharing tips/stories, awesome, let me know that! If you want to get more in-depth, whether that be discussing how you would wanna do things or make the chat a bit more... *ahem*... "adult" shall we say, then that's fine too! For those interested, PM me and I can let you know my email/IM, or we can just chat on here. :)

Hope to hear from people, would love to learn more about varying views!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, only if required my friend, only if required. XD

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
I love this thread. I feel that for my short number of years I can give a surprisingly large amount of advice for sex things, so I will be sticking around. My partner and I talk about sex a lot as well, including with friends and sometimes each other's friends haha. Definitely feel free to PM me or whatnot.

To start off: Since you are a guy, how would you feel if your female partner were extremely sore but really wanted to have sex anyway? My SO and I absolutely can't keep off of each other, and he felt very guilty for making me quite sore the other day. He tried to "be good" later but I really wanted it and we ended up having sex again (fairly slow and gentle this time but it did still hurt a bit). Do you think it's better for me to back off in those instances so he doesn't feel guilty?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love this thread. I feel that for my short number of years I can give a surprisingly large amount of advice for sex things, so I will be sticking around. My partner and I talk about sex a lot as well, including with friends and sometimes each other's friends haha. Definitely feel free to PM me or whatnot.

To start off: Since you are a guy, how would you feel if your female partner were extremely sore but really wanted to have sex anyway? My SO and I absolutely can't keep off of each other, and he felt very guilty for making me quite sore the other day. He tried to "be good" later but I really wanted it and we ended up having sex again (fairly slow and gentle this time but it did still hurt a bit). Do you think it's better for me to back off in those instances so he doesn't feel guilty?
Awesome! I will PM you as well, but in response to your question, I would say go with the flow. My SO and I had this exact problem earlier today funny enough, but our decision was to stop because the amount of "ow" noises made it hard not to feel guilty. Really just comes down to you too talking about it openly and sharing feelings on it. For me, I usually just kind of go with the sexual flow and continue if we both feel it. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts