Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The world is getting too weird and I'm just kinda not into the same person as I once was anymore. I think it was a bunch of bunk tbh. I mean I can turn into/apologize to whoever and not care. To be forced to do so is unnecessary. My boyfriend/love interest is situationally abusive.. and hard to see him as caring. He went and morphed his body to my liking but like I just don't care about that. He never said I love you nor showed any reciprocation. I'm trying to move on. If I have to go through learning cycles, then so be it. I just don't care. I tried all these dating apps.. Idk how people meet people anymore. I clearly need to find a place outside of a job to just be me.

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Okay... sounds like you need a new start, and not a relationship yet. Meet a lot of new people, IRL or online doesn't matter much yet if you're just starting out.

What are your interests?
What qualities do you like in a friend?
What do you believe in, and are those deal breakers for you?

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
The world is getting too weird and I'm just kinda not into the same person as I once was anymore. I think it was a bunch of bunk tbh. I mean I can turn into/apologize to whoever and not care. To be forced to do so is unnecessary. My boyfriend/love interest is situationally abusive.. and hard to see him as caring. He went and morphed his body to my liking but like I just don't care about that. He never said I love you nor showed any reciprocation. I'm trying to move on. If I have to go through learning cycles, then so be it. I just don't care. I tried all these dating apps..
For the moving on part, my perspective is you did it before? How? Just do what you did before again, and you will get there

Idk how people meet people anymore. I clearly need to find a place outside of a job to just be me.
I can relate to this a lot. I wonder how people talk face to face, they’re super concerned with their phones and social media, that real genuine reciprocation is hard to come by

1 - 4 of 4 Posts