Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
MOTM June 2012
9,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As much as we'd like to think we've got it all together, there's always room for improvement. What are some relationship pitfalls you've encountered, how did it manifest, and more importantly, what did you do to overcome them? If you haven't overcome them, how do you think you might overcome them in a current or future relationship?

Anything and everything. Little things like not liking the same things, being on different schedules, delegating tasks, jealousy, compromising, ect. to bigger issues like dealing with difficult inlaws/friends, conflicting careers, prioritizing the relationship, infidelity, living arrangements, ect.

Feel free to also open it up to things like how you choose a partner, how you decide to let someone go, how you get over someone and all that, since I know those can also present challenges.

I'm hoping this can open up a dialogue on common issues 3s may face in relationships as well as provide solutions to these problems, so we may all learn how to be better partners for our SOs. I look forward to your thoughts.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts