Personality Cafe banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i myself from what i can gather from doing some studying is a intp sometimes i get intj if i take a quiz instead but iwas with a girl who was i think a isfp or infp.are relationship ended a month ago after 5 years...
my question is whtas a good match for some whos a intp possibly a intj

·
Registered
350 Posts
From experience, I think INTP/INFP relationships are really hard to maintain. The functions are a bit too reversed despite having similar tendencies.

xxTJ types, I think, would go well with INTPs.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
From experience, I think INTP/INFP relationships are really hard to maintain. The functions are a bit too reversed despite having similar tendencies.

xxTJ types, I think, would go well with INTPs.
I think you can say that for relationships between any types though, it really depends on the individuals. Even with people of the same type, you could be too different or "reversed" in some ways.

In these sort of threads, a lot of INFPs tend to say that their long-term SOs are INTJ, INTP, ENFJ, and ISTJ. And then there are those threads about INTPs gushing over INFJs and vice versa.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I think you can say that for relationships between any types though, it really depends on the individuals.
True. There are too many factors in play outside of the type.

·
Registered
4w5
1,535 Posts
I'm an INFP, and my boyfriend is an INTP. Our relationship needs maintenance because our Fi and Ti are very into our own worlds. Our Ne helps us to connect. I think that if this kind of relationship is not being worked on from both parts, it won't work in the end. However, you can be extremely happy together.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts