Personality Cafe banner

1181 - 1200 of 1204 Posts

·
Registered
Why do you want to know my vehicle details.
4,926 Posts
And dont ever again dare to think of me as a liar. Or ill fucken cut off your tooth nail surpluses from tomorrow on.
Anyone saying something like would be a red flag. lol

Anyway, dude. I could just block you to stop this nonsense. Just remember that.

·
Registered
4,926 Posts

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
Ridicule. Clown.

Change your label to estp. Ans sxsp.

You vomit.

Mudblood.

But again. I am even worse than your mudblooded heritage.

The End of bullshit call out.
I'm not an analyst, but I'd say you're suffering from severe cuckage and frustration of various orders. Check to see if there's hair on your palms RIGHT NOW!!!

Recommendation: A beer and a lightening the duck up.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I agree with you, Jack Rabid. The ones you mention are indicative of controlling or or potentially abusive behaviours. I think you should listen to your body, what it's telling you when you feel uneasy or are in disbelief about what you just heard.

Others I would add are:
Being offered friendly suggestions to how you might look better.
Blames others for problems. "People are idiots."
Seems to think everyone's jealous of him.
Uses racial slurs or derogative comments about others of your gender.
Goes from charming to monster in about three seconds.
Gets upset when you spend time with family
Seems happy when you're down.
Seems down when you're happy or feeling accomplished
Puts down your family.
Doesn't want to meet your friends. Wishes you didn't spend so much time with them
You start to feel uneasy expressing your opinion to this person
Yuo start practicing in your head how you're going to say something to avoid his or her anger.

Sounds like a narcissist which, as most of you already know...Are one of the most disgusting types of monsters that walk this earth. I married one, I can write a horror movie.

·
Registered
INFJ less than 1%
6,996 Posts
I would call this a "pink flag" because it's not a major red flag and it's not very obvious but, when someone talks about how they left or broke up with their exes for the exact same reason, and assigning the blame on them, that is a pink flag. It means they may actually be the problem themselves, or they refuse to see any fault in themselves just their ex partner. I say it's a pink flag because it might actually be someone who is drawn to bad people.

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
I would call this a "pink flag" because it's not a major red flag and it's not very obvious but, when someone talks about how they left or broke up with their exes for the exact same reason, and assigning the blame on them, that is a pink flag. It means they may actually be the problem themselves, or they refuse to see any fault in themselves just their ex partner. I say it's a pink flag because it might actually be someone who is drawn to bad people.
Probably just a difference in perspectives here since it's subjective, but I think that incessant blame-shifting and absolute refusal to accept any kind of personal responsibility (which you seem to be implying) is a red flag to me. And if their reaction is to double down after having their own fault pointed out to them instead of re-examining their perspective, then that goes into "run away" territory afaic.

·
Registered
INFJ less than 1%
6,996 Posts
Probably just a difference in perspectives here since it's subjective, but I think that incessant blame-shifting and absolute refusal to accept any kind of personal responsibility (which you seem to be implying) is a red flag to me. And if their reaction is to double down after having their own fault pointed out to them instead of re-examining their perspective, then that goes into "run away" territory afaic.
Yep that's absolutely a red flag, if that's the scenario. I said pink flag because it might not be that since some people are unfortanetely drawn to unhealthy partners.

·
Registered
INTJ 583 sx/sp
456 Posts
Red flag of toxic and abusive women. When she inhabits the "little red riding hood" - syndrome, defined best in the novel "Pass deg for ulven" (1995) by Gro Dahle, and leads with promiscuity in general, phrasing herself in ways that makes it seem as though her past, of in her relationships, developed largely as a result of male influence, or interference, leaving her own devices seem nonexistent or inconsequential as to her future. When she leads conversations with tales of glamour and gossip to draw attention, and suggests having a turbulent past, and an inability to moderate herself and her environment without needing to resort to radical counter-measures, whether that be medical, philosophical or political, that must permeate her being and that of others.

·
Registered
INFJ less than 1%
6,996 Posts
Red flag of toxic and abusive women. When she inhabits the "little red riding hood" - syndrome, defined best in the novel "Pass deg for ulven" (1995) by Gro Dahle, and leads with promiscuity in general, phrasing herself in ways that makes it seem as though her past, of in her relationships, developed largely as a result of male influence, or interference, leaving her own devices seem nonexistent or inconsequential as to her future. When she leads conversations with tales of glamour and gossip to draw attention, and suggests having a turbulent past, and an inability to moderate herself and her environment without needing to resort to radical counter-measures, whether that be medical, philosophical or political, that must permeate her being and that of others.
thats...very specific

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am starting this thread as a public service to us all..

It seems so many of us have been burned by love that maybe if we paid attention to
those little red flags, we wouldn't have been..

But what if you don't know what to look for?

That is why this thread could be a handy reference to us all..

Please share you own.. the more the merrier :)

1- If she tells you she loves you on the 2nd date.. Red Flag
2- If she has collection agencies calling everyday.. Red Flag
3- If she has moved 6 times in the last 3 years..Red Flag
4- If she calls all her ex boyfriends "stalker" and such.. Red Flag
5- If every little coincidence is somehow a magical moment of synchronicity and fate.. Red Flag
6- If the very 1st disagreement you have causes her to have an existential crisis.. Red Flag

what do you have?? :crazy:
#drinks too much and always blames u for their behavior, says they changing into a better person and blames their "mistakes" on their insecurities that u gave them. Cheating isnt a mistake 🙄

·
Registered
539 Posts
Sorry, please don't hate. But if a woman identifies as Christian or Muslim. I don't hate, but I have an aversion enough to those religions that I don't want my SO to be that. I mean, she's my SO. I won't say what my aversions are exactly though, because PerC doesn't like that supposedly.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Also! If she eats people.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Dune?

1181 - 1200 of 1204 Posts