Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Gosh, that sounded like the subject line of a spam email :blushed: )

Hi there, I'm an ENFP from Auckland NZ. Found your site on a random googling expedition and couldn't resist. Nice to hear a bunch of people interested in themselves ina healthy way and not afraid to talk about what they find. But more importantly... it's SPRING in the southern hemisphere. WooHooo! Take that dirty foul winter!

Now listen, I was going to be nice and buy a pet, but I found the graveyard and it was too sad - in a clinical sort of way. Health: DEAD HUNGER: 100% This pet is DEAD. I really can't say that mine wouldn't end up that way. How long does it take for a pet to starve to death? Too gruesome to contemplate.

May also post a photo for people who like to stare and for those who believe that NZders are covered in body hair and live in grass huts.

Thanks for your welcomes.

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,102 Posts
Welcome to PersonalityCafe!

*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings weka and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

We have a facebook style chat that you can enable throughout the site... Just read on how to enable it here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/13046-personality-cafe-facebook-style-chat.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

Again, welcome to our forum weka. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S.

Please tip me 1 gold. I need to buy more coffee! @[email protected]

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HI cafebot, you are quite the speed reader. Doesn't coffee rust your innards?

Reactions: Seeker99

·
Registered
291 Posts
I think my pet turned into a zombie after not feeding it for a month. (Health: 4294966346/556)

Most disturbing forum feature I've seen yet.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Welcome! And yay for spring! Although here in Western Australia it's like winter forgot to come. It was just cold. No rain =(

Reactions: weka

·
Super Moderator
11,643 Posts
Thank goodness that CafeRobot is the only one that will get rusty from the coffee!

Welcome and Enjoy! :happy:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for your welcomes, gals and guys.

Welcome to the forum. I am currently in the US and considering moving to NZ. I would love to chat with you about interesting place.
Hit me up anytime you like. Worked for an American a few years ago, who emigrated here from California and loves it. Another bloke from San Francisco who said Wellington City had a similar vibe.

Welcome! And yay for spring! Although here in Western Australia it's like winter forgot to come. It was just cold. No rain =(
Friend of mine moved to Swan Valley a few years ago. Haven't heard from him since so it must at least be cold and SUNNY. When I think of Western Australia, I think of towns dwarfed and surrounded by desert and ocean. Sounds fantastic! (Never been there you see)

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Haha! Well it's usually cold and sunny, if it's cold. 80% of the time, it's hot. <3

And yeah, towns here are dwarfed by surrounding desert and ocean, but they're full of dust. Dust dust dust dust dust and dead looking plants and not much else. Haha!
But it's beautiful and I've been all over the world and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else, if only because of the beach and weather and fact that Perth isn't very big. Big cities.... ehhhh... Im not a fan.

·
Banned
605 Posts
For whatever reason, your intro reminds me of a friend of mine... I'll have to take a look at some of your other posts to see if that's intuition talking, or he just randomly popped in my head while reading your post.

Anyway, welcome to the cafe!

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,080 Posts
Cool! An ENFP and an Aucklander! must be a good sort. :happy:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
“It is not necessary to change. Survival is not mandatory.” — W. Edwards Deming
I like this quote too, but interpret it in a "ahhh, what the hell" way, rather than a "Be studious or you'll DIE" kind of way :laughing:

·
Banned
605 Posts
I like this quote too, but interpret it in a "ahhh, what the hell" way, rather than a "Be studious or you'll DIE" kind of way :laughing:
Lol, once again, reminding me of a friend of mine. :tongue:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts