Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you respected among your peers? What do they think of you? What is your reputation? Both work and friends.

As far as I know, these are the words people used behind my back to describe me: intelligent, booksmart but also realistic, idealistic, abstract, strategic, knows a lot of people, confident, ambitious, asexual. My friends told me the adjective that describes me best is "interesting".

Concerning respect: I think most NT and NF immediately respect me. ESxJ (maybe SJ in general) at the beginning are suspicious about my intuitions and strategies, but once they see it succeed, they trust me fully. I think TJ usually respect me. ESTP usually don't... I think I share almost no common ground with these types.

·
Registered
725 Posts
I think I am usually respected but avoided and not accepted. Employees really respect and even like me even after we are out of working relationship. Employers really really respect but are sort of scared of me. Peer level, only the programmers and math people feel comfortable around me. The others respect me from a distance. Some feelers think I am safe to be around but I am NOT. I try not to hurt them but just avoid as much as possible. I think the sensors don't register me as existing, and I don't see them either.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts