Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have them?

I find I have a lot of them ... and most of them involve a lot of blood and gore - elaborate planning, meticulous details and usually very far-reaching consequences.

But I never actually take revenge [Maybe I should ... Hmmm...]

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Of course...

Very very very very far reaching consequences... Heck, I might be locked up like Hannibal Lecter once I carry one of mine...
I knew you'd be the first to respond to this thread.

I wish we could discuss these publicly.

I want to reveal my dark insides today. @Samhain's thread has something to do with this.

·
Registered
ESTJ 3w2 sp
3,087 Posts
Yes, I do have revenge fantasies. They're usually violent, exacting, meticulously planned and very cool and collected. Though usually outrageously impractical or unnecessarily violent.

·
QUEEN PEEN
9,303 Posts
I realize that I'm a mere ENFP, but this is totally my thread, lol :p Imagining revenge is part of my coping cycle, lol. I'm usually less angry after I've imagined a few killer scenarios ;) I then reason with myself and tell myself that it will definitely come back to bite the other person in the ass and drop it from that point forward. That's not to imply that I actually feel compelled to bring harm to anyone because I really just don't. It's more of an entertainment source... like... a movie where I'm visualizing the horrible things that could happen to the antagonist :p So I suppose it's more like a playful daydream that happens to be violent in nature even though said violence kinda repulses me. I make no sense xD

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@Ace Face .. I can relate to your post to the point where it's eerily scary.

This is yet another facet of my personality .. I have an evil alter ego of myself --- like the "evil twin" so to speak ...

It manifests itself in weird ways at times. Many times in my life I've come face to face with a person I consider an enemy - someone I want to break, mutilate ... put on a stake .. burn and walk away ... and yet I've forced myself to stand there and smile right back at him.

My conversation is almost like this:

"Hey, how are you doing! It's so great to see you!" --- and I'll have an inner demon going "I hope you die and cockroaches feast on your rotten flesh!"

"So how have you been? Things are going well?" ---- What I'm really dying to say is "I won't ever forget what you did to my so and so .. f***** .. just one day I hope you happen to be walking down the street I'm driving"

Sometimes I hatch elaborate plots .... I also have dreams. Really dark dreams. Once I dreamt that I came face to face with the guy my ex was emotionally cheating on me with and first I started off by shouting at him and then I tore him limb from limb with my bare hands. I always see myself in the third person though ... can never actually see myself do something - I have to separate myself from my dark alter ego ... even when I'm fantasizing about revenge, I see it in the third person ... My conflict dreams are always in third person where I'm the one enacting some sort of violence .. however, when I'm the victim, it's pretty much always in the first person.

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
I'm not very assertive and rarely speak my mind when I'm upset or angry, so often I'll fantasize about telling it how it is!

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Sometimes i think a sword going right through ther back of someone who bullied me.

them acting all tough and not afraid of me, i give them one warning, and they laugh it of, then out comes the sword and it goes in their back and out the front!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Um well I have dark fantasies when I'm pissed at someone. Although The mere thought of theses thoughts disgust and frighten me once I'm not mad anymore.

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Um well I have dark fantasies when I'm pissed at someone. Although The mere thought of theses thoughts disgust and frighten me once I'm not mad anymore.
I think you're still young - and a lot less jaded than I am. Which is a good thing actually.

One of my worst ones is waiting for one of my enemy's death, desecrating his grave and leaving his dead body out in the open for animals to feast on.

Heh .. yeah .. that's weak.

Of course, I'd never do it.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
I'm one of the least violent people around. Although a lot of people have hurt me physically, I'd never respond the same way. And I still never have.

Yeah, I'm a riot.

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm one of the least violent people around. Although a lot of people have hurt me physically, I'd never respond the same way. And I still never have.

Yeah, I'm a riot.
Well .. this isn't about actual violence - I doubt that ENFJ's turning violent [except in rare cases of complete and utter cognitive breakdown] is possible.

What are your fantasies? Or you don't indulge in that sort of creativity?

·
Banned
3,725 Posts
Interesting, I also have these revenge fantasies but they never involve any violence or gore. I just fantasize pulverizing my enemy's existence completely as quickly as possible. I don't like to get myself dirty lol

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Well .. this isn't about actual violence - I doubt that ENFJ's turning violent [except in rare cases of complete and utter cognitive breakdown] is possible.

What are your fantasies? Or you don't indulge in that sort of creativity?
I don't. I think it's pathetic, actually. Many of my friends are very vengeful and tell me about their dreams where they kill and torture people, and they're like... amused by it. I just find it sickening.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts