Votes: 3 60.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 40.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just watched the invention of lying for the first time and I saw it as an interesting take on a reality devoid of double talk, fake smiles, where everyone said what they mean and no thought was given as to the feelings of others. You can see varying degrees of acceptance of this way of existence displayed by the characters some showing a dislike for the way things are done just as some INTPs' are apt to do in our society. so whats your opinion is this what life would be like if the majority of the world was INTP? would the world be different then the one in the film? is the world indicative of a different archetype?

Reactions: Snakecharmer

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
That's one of my top 10 favorite movies of all time. <3 Ricky Gervais. He's brilliant.

I suppose you could say the characters were INTP-ish, or INTJ-ish.

I'll add more later...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Dunno, but you have inspired me to watch this.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dunno, but you have inspired me to watch this.
It's a pretty enjoyable movie has quite a few allusions and preposterous situations that made me chuckle if you watch it I'd be interested in your opinion of there social dynamics.

Reactions: Promethea
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.