Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Through my discussions with other INTPs, and reading personality descriptions, I've noticed that INTPs can tend to operate in waves, or cycles.

• Have you found ways of harnessing your wave energy, so that you can effectively ride a wave at least most of the way to the shore?
  • In which parts of your life do you see these cycles, or waves, and how do you know where to get on and get off?
  • How would you describe your emotions and thought processes whilst you are recognizing the wave, riding the wave, getting off the wave, and enjoying the scenery/process?
  • When you get dunked, how do you reassemble yourself to catch and recognize the next ride?
  • How do you celebrate a successful ride?

·
Registered
268 Posts
I'm trying to harness that energy right now....obviously it's not quite working.

I'm able to see these cycles on a daily basis when trying to accomplish anything, sometimes I want to do it right then and there, generally I want to leave it till later when I feel like doing it, if that ever happens.

My thought process is much more pronounced during these periods of work, I'm able to get things done much faster than I assume they'll take me.

I'm usually dunked, I just wait it out and try and not to get engaged in any distracting activity for too long, that way I'm free to catch the next cycle.

I think about the next thing I need to do that I should already have done.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts