Through my discussions with other INTPs, and reading personality descriptions, I've noticed that INTPs can tend to operate in waves, or cycles.
- Have you found ways of harnessing your wave energy, so that you can effectively ride a wave at least most of the way to the shore?
- In which parts of your life do you see these cycles, or waves, and how do you know where to get on and get off?
- How would you describe your emotions and thought processes whilst you are recognizing the wave, riding the wave, getting off the wave, and enjoying the scenery/process?
- When you get dunked, how do you reassemble yourself to catch and recognize the next ride?
- How do you celebrate a successful ride?