Personality Cafe banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanksgiving in the USA, get happier by expressing gratitude here!

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I’m grateful for my husband and children— more than ever!
I’m grateful to God for this year. This has been a year of miracles and deep personal growth for me. I learned to give myself love this year— I am deeply deeply grateful for the compassion and love my new “mom” Linda has given me. You guys we were almost homeless this year, due to a housing shortage in our area. This woman, this miracle, took my family in. She’s now like a mom who loves me more than my own mom knows how. I will forever and ever be grateful to a God/life/world that makes these miracles happen! So much more meaningful too than anything I could have ever expected.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
I am grateful for @Alesha (see, this one's too easy :cool:) - you're such a loving / positive energy and influence :tongue: I want to cuddle it.

It's good to know that you gave yourself more love too (can be expressed in many ways), it's healthy to do so. Ever since I started doing that more I feel better as well, haha.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
* I am grateful that you ENFPs have yet to kick me out of your forum.
* I am grateful that @Alassea Telrunya thinks I am so classy.

·
Registered
6,850 Posts
CATS, Death said. CATS ARE NICE.

Sorry, gotta quote Terry Pratchett on all occasions.

I am grateful for loving family.
For food to eat and shelter.
For friends old and young.
For animals to love.
For birds to brighten the sky.
For the seasons.
For sunsets and sunrises.
For my enormous imagination.
That I still live and breathe.

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm thankful my family is whipping cream and bringing me pie while I'm sick. (Needed a thread boost too--- its Thanksgiving!)

Reactions: IssaVibe

·
Registered
15,430 Posts
It's my youngest son 1st bday today =) grateful for him being happy and healthy

I'm grateful that I'm almost done with preparing thanks giving dinner

I'm grateful for the people in my life:)

My Entp bff called just now- grateful for that

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm grateful for the people out there educating others on the issues facing indigenous native Americans today, wherever they are.
Oh heck yes! Amen to that! And I wish I could be one of these people!

5,146 Posts
To me gratefulness is tied too much to potential for things to exist. So, I'm supposed to be grateful that things could be even worse? No, fuck this shit.

·
Registered
INFP so/sx
562 Posts
So many things I’m grateful for!

*I have people who truly care about me and are always there when I need them.

*My family <3

*The librarian who opened up to me about his depression today. I suppose sometimes it's better talking to a stranger about your struggles than sharing it with the people who actually know you. Regardless, it put things into perspetive and I'm grateful for that.

*I have a roof over my head. It’s so cold and wet; I don’t understand how anyone can last more than an hour outside. I was talking to a few friends yesterday and we’re planning on providing a ‘care kit’ for the homeless in my area - something to keep them going during the winter!

·
Registered
INFP 4w5 6w7 9w1 so/sp
3,417 Posts
...being an INFP.

Friendly joke?

I am very grateful having my girlfriend in my life, and grow this much as person myself for the better of both me and others.

·
Rogue Jungian
1,387 Posts
- Kindness
- That these last few years have been some of the most dark and equally illuminating of my life
- Gentleness, tenderness and fragility - these qualities that I find myself being more attuned to in people and that they're so important and so needed and so beautifully terrifying to come close to in oneself and others
- Humanity in general. That we're all in this - everyone past and present accounted for - through the shared plight of the human condition
- Old people (?lol) This one old lady's smile kind of broke me the other day
- This thread is pretty nice.

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Aletheia, good to meet you!

Reactions: Aletheia
1 - 17 of 17 Posts