Personality Cafe banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What can be used to rile a majority (let's assume not as intelligent as us) of the population aside from controversial debates such as religion?

Injustice metaphorically stubs my toe and then breaks my collarbone. Luckily, that's hard to put into a verbal insult, and I don't experience that feeling very often.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Try to prove that there is some justification in astrology. That one always works for me. I even have a solid and scientifically sound hypothesis to support it, but most of the less intellectual types (and close minded INTJs even) seem to have a serious problem with listening to it. On the other hand, an INTP: immune.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
On the other hand, an INTP: immune.
Must... resist... accepting... challenge...

THE STARS told me you need to perform manual labor and that you will never amount to intelligent council, so I convinced your parents and they are shipping you to the french foreign legion to break your egghead habits! Because THE STARS are smarter than you! They are brighter. Can't argue with 'dat logic. No talking, start packing.

·
Banned
2,064 Posts
What can be used to rile a majority (let's assume not as intelligent as us) of the population aside from controversial debates such as religion?

Injustice metaphorically stubs my toe and then breaks my collarbone. Luckily, that's hard to put into a verbal insult, and I don't experience that feeling very often.
Stupidity.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Sentimental photo of an animal or small child in a precarious situation that can somehow be tangentially related to the populist cause celebre of the week.

I've been thinking about "this corgi puppy weeps at the emasculation of the SEC".

·
Registered
335 Posts
Must... resist... accepting... challenge...

THE STARS told me you need to perform manual labor and that you will never amount to intelligent council, so I convinced your parents and they are shipping you to the french foreign legion to break your egghead habits! Because THE STARS are smarter than you! They are brighter. Can't argue with 'dat logic. No talking, start packing.
See? You're clearly so upset I even suggested it, you're getting snarky and sarcastic. Meanwhile, your response is making ME upset! We're all ready to go march in the streets!!
On a more serious note, I think I'm going to slap a nun today.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
See? You're clearly so upset I even suggested it, you're getting snarky and sarcastic. Meanwhile, your response is making ME upset! We're all ready to go march in the streets!!
On a more serious note, I think I'm going to slap a nun today.
Actually I was trying to make a simplistic parody of an ENFP...

Not that I am suggesting any actual ENFP acts like that.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Saying anything that would even imply that the Confederacy wasn't totally evil and had strong reasons besides slavery to fight.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Actually I was trying to make a simplistic parody of an ENFP...

Not that I am suggesting any actual ENFP acts like that.
Oh. I was being a sarcastic INTJ. lol

·
Administrator
ESFJ
22,383 Posts

Anything which reeks of emotional contagion regardless of actual facts. Kiddies, labour, badarsed dictators who order any of these, puppies being mistreated, pedophiles, dictators who are pedophiles, especially dictators no-one has heard anything about before in a far off jungle ect.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts