Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interested to see what type of ring tone you have on your mobile (if you have one) to see if there is a common theme.

Mine is Blue Monday (New Order)

Reactions: feefafo

·
Registered
133 Posts
I can't stand ring tones.

When a TV show character won't pick up the damn phone quickly I find myself wishing that he dies next episode.

Having no ring tone is also a good excuse : "Sorry I couldn't answer my phone, I have no ring tone.".

·
Registered
673 Posts
Overworld from super mario. But my phone doesn't ring that much, I text mostly.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Mine's the Mortal Kombat theme, but I'm more likely to sit there and laugh then actually answer the phone.
Most of the time I keep it on vibrate.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Mine is a custom metal version of Telephone- Lady Gaga from a friend of mine. It is awesome... but I hate talking on the phone and I don't hear it often. I'd much rather text!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Mine is on it's default ring tone...I never changed it. I don't call many people or get many calls so I don't really care what it is so long as it does it's job.

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
I answer cell phone missed calls in the same amount of time that somebody writes and sends a letter in the mail. My cell phone is always on silent and I don't answer my house phone very often; I deactivated Facebook and don't twitter either. I prefer to escape the social radar until I find it necessary to interact meaningfully. Perhaps I'm asocial, but detachment from technological constructs feels liberating.

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
I actually did change it...the default annoyed me. I think the setting I have it on now is called "Spanish Guitar".

1 - 20 of 36 Posts