Personality Cafe banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well hello there!
I'm an overly enthusiastic ENTP with a love for waffles. I enjoy gluing things to myself, running with scissors, stealing candy from children, making to-do lists, Team Fortress 2, not pissing off the guy with the name in red, Artis de Partis, bacon brownies, deviating from said to-do lists, and picking on people my own size.

Some fairy godmothers gave little girls the gift of beauty, and others gave little girls the gift of music. My fairy godmother loved me a little more than the rest, and gave me the gift of bullshitting. I have taken this talent and used it to become a freelance writer. I'm also going back to school soon to be a pharmacy tech because my fairy godmother also slipped me a wave of the wand so I could enjoy and be good at science and use it to my advantage.

I recently found my INFJ match when I wasn't looking, and I couldn't be any happier unless he woke up in a good mood every day (wishful thinking). I didn't pay much attention to MBTI until after a few months of being with him, and realizing I didn't want to strangle him. Clearly, there had to be a reason for my not wanting to kill him after extended amounts of time with him! I figured MBTI must be on to something, and started reading into it more to better understand myself and my relationships.

Cue Mr. Cafebot~

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,102 Posts
Welcome to PersonalityCafe!

*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings Clever Waffle and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

We have a facebook style chat that you can enable throughout the site... Just read on how to enable it here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/13046-personality-cafe-facebook-style-chat.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

Again, welcome to our forum Clever Waffle. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S.

Please tip me 1 gold. I need to buy more coffee! @[email protected]

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sadly, I am unable to post my banana phone photo (answering a call from Keanu Reeves), or even a link to the photo =~( I promise it was not a prank!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome. I like both waffles and ENTPs!

You should really stop running with scissors though. I gave that up long ago. The danger thrill just isn't there anymore. :frustrating:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I might switch from running with scissors to running with flame throwers. I'm weighing my options before I commit to the switch :D

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
I like you already!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I like you too! And everyone else here~ Unless you come between me and waffles (or glue). There will be hell to pay for that infraction o.o

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hooray!
I needed to post a title like this!!!
People love the ring ring ring ringing!!!

Or anything with an E an N and a P in it!!! :D

I think that my intro didn't respond well because it sounded like I was only in this website for the sex... XD
(Dirty Wranglebottom looking for a good time) <---- Sounds preverse ain't it?!

But anyway enough about that rambling pile of feces!!!

Welcome to the Personality Cafe~

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
And I'm always looking for a running buddy, exp. Even if it doesn't involve weapons :D
And double hooray for the waffle song! I had forgotten about that one~

1 - 17 of 17 Posts