Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ENTJ's who/who's has been you biggest role model if your life? Why?

My role models are:

Ayaan Hirsi Ali- Her story is amazing!
Rockne S. O'Bannon- TV creator and producer (which is what I want to do) I respect his mind greatly!
Eddie Izzard- I love him because his humor is smart and makes you think. I love cracking jokes so I like to study him to see how and what he says is funny.
Tyra Banks- I love how she is a strong woman that doesn't take crap!

There are more but I want to hear what you guys have to say.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
An ENTJ on this forum is my role model. I aspire to be able to reply to every post on every sub-forum. I know it is very difficult and demanding; but with a lot of hard work and practice I hope I can succeed in this grand endeavour. My latest step has been to quote individually each post as opposed to multiquoting; this is really helping me to spread my posts out as much as I can and I feel this adds more value to the other users of the forum because I am more focused on their individual interactions and furthermore improves the quality of posts throughout the forum because V from V for Vendetta is a really cool avatar to see next to a post.

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
An ENTJ on this forum is my role model. I aspire to be able to reply to every post on every sub-forum. I know it is very difficult and demanding; but with a lot of hard work and practice I hope I can succeed in this grand endeavour. My latest step has been to quote individually each post as opposed to multiquoting; this is really helping me to spread my posts out as much as I can and I feel this adds more value to the other users of the forum because I am more focused on their individual interactions and furthermore improves the quality of posts throughout the forum because V from V for Vendetta is a really cool avatar to see next to a post.
Yeah lovely! WV.

·
Registered
5,135 Posts
I can't say I ever really had a role model. If I did, it would definetly be my mother, father, and probably my stepfather. Together they have every single good quality I would ever want and very negative ones... they're really great people.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Lisa Randal.
"Lisa Randall (born June 18, 1962) is an American theoretical physicist and a leading expert on particle physics and cosmology. She works on several of the competing models of string theory in the quest to explain the fabric of the universe. Her most well known contribution to the field is the Randall-Sundrum model, first published in 1999 with Raman Sundrum[1]. She was the first tenured woman in the Princeton University physics department and the first tenured female theoretical physicist at MIT and Harvard University."

BAM.
And shes extremely beautiful AND composes her own orchestral music.
Cant beat that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.