Personality Cafe banner

2321 - 2332 of 2332 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
I'm also ashamed that when I was in my 20's I fell in love with at least 2 16/17 year olds, and there was others that maybe I wasn't quite in love with. The thing is that I was working at a grocery store with lots of teens, and the only females that would ever pay any attention to me were 16-18 year olds. Women my age were always out of reach. I never got involved with any of those girls though, but I was at least waiting for some of them to turn 18. But nothing ever came of it. I'm now 42 and in a loving ldr with a 62 year old. When I was like 30 I also was in love with a 50 year old once that I never got to be with. Obviously I've never been too discriminatory about age.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I really like this guy. I know partly because I'm starting to feel inadequate compared to him, and it's starting to worry me. Due to the fact that he has much more life experience than me. I'm starting to get those fears that he'll realize I'm not so great, despite the fact that he seems very infatuated with me right now.

I've been nothing but honest about the darker aspects of me (and there's a lot.) I've even told him this before and nothing has put him off so far. So why do I feel like this even still?
I have that problem with my gf sometimes. I share everything with her, and she continues loving me. But sometimes its just hard for me to believe that a woman would actually love me just the way I am.

Reactions: Cthulhu And Coffee

·
Registered
INFJ less than 1%
6,994 Posts
Communication is hot. I like my man to communicate with confidence like it's a breeze. Charisma and sense of humour along with good communication. Being inhibited and secretive is a turn off for me.

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
I have that problem with my gf sometimes. I share everything with her, and she continues loving me. But sometimes its just hard for me to believe that a woman would actually love me just the way I am.
I noticed we're the same type and tritype (but completely different wings) and even instinctual variant. I wonder if that has anything to do with it xD

·
Registered
530 Posts
I noticed we're the same type and tritype (but completely different wings) and even instinctual variant. I wonder if that has anything to do with it xD
Yeah, even the same Myers-Briggs type!

Reactions: Cthulhu And Coffee

·
Registered
530 Posts
I'm glad I'm attracted to women, and not men.

Reactions: Wisteria

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
I found a guy whom treats me with so much respect, whom acts as if he already wants a future with me, whom I have incredible sexual chemistry with, and so much more. And I don't feel like I'm delusional. I know he isn't perfect and I have no expectations that he will be, because I'm far from perfect myself. But what I do know is that he's a huge fucking sweetheart at his core. And I'm already so comfortable in his presence.

I'm very happy so far. The only thing is that I'm really afraid of hurting him -- of either getting too comfortable in my happiness and messing things up subconsciously, or of not being able to give him as much back, because the fact is that I'm still very much a child at heart. Sometimes I forget to share or I get so caught up in how I want to live my own life that I don't consider someone else's feelings. And I just want him to be happy too.

He says he is very happy, currently. So for now I'm just telling myself I need to keep up with what I've been doing and work on any problems I notice as I see them. All I know is that I'm incredibly thankful for what I have right now from this sweet, sexy, smart, and beautiful person.

·
Registered
1NXP549
3,156 Posts
oh my god ok so I saw this dude in a beat up honda driving past in moderate traffic and he was just the perfect teenage heartthrob fantasy he wore black and had a full beard. He had this boyish rebellious quality to him and I was smitten with that image of him. Of course, I had some time to dwell on that thought and unsurprisingly my mind took it way too far with that existential BS. Fortunately I'm not quite there yet so I don't foresee my 6th or 7th existential crisis happening any time soon.

·
Banned
18 Posts
Its weird. How when we are younger sex is greater in value than the relationship itself. That changing slowly over time. And how nowadays relationship is interesting when younger and then sex increases in value as we grow older.

Just sorta upside down is that not.

2321 - 2332 of 2332 Posts