Personality Cafe banner

2361 - 2372 of 2372 Posts

·
Registered
INFJ less than 1%
7,062 Posts
For the first time in a long time, someone is actually interested in me. I'm always quiet and keep to myself. He actually likes me. It made me smile this week.
I'm so shy and I don't know how to approach guys at all. Not joking at all. When he told me he liked me, I was happy to just hear that. :)
Make sure he's not a fuckboy or a player

·
Registered
715 Posts
What exactly is a fuckboy?

·
Registered
INFJ less than 1%
7,062 Posts
What exactly is a fuckboy?
Millennial version of a player. A "man" between the age of 16 to late twenties who is immature and will do anything to get in a girls pants then never talk to her again. Only knows how to converse with nudes and short messages such as "wyd". They use social media to fuel their ego. The type that won't like one of the girls he is sleeping with to talk to other guys while sleeping with multiple girls.

But even the type of young guy who will use a girl for sex and booty calls is called a fuckboy. They will lie and say everything she wants to hear just to get laid.

·
Registered
ENTP, 387
3,308 Posts
I’d totally forgotten what being in love does to your brain. How it floods you with hormones and makes me fucking giddy as shit. And I’m kind of forgetful and I’m pretty sure my IQ has dropped a little.

I had also temporarily forgotten what a manipulative and abusive person my x is and having him trigger me while I’m simultaneously in love with someone else is a mix that has me just wanting to sink into freeze and just stay there for 3 weeks. XD

Just let it all go and read/listen to music and play PS4. Oh and turn of my phone XD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
715 Posts
My ex called me this past day and wants to be friends. Am I a fool for saying yes? That seems to be a lot of people's sentiment. But then those people don't really have the inside picture on our relationship.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
My ex called me this past day and wants to be friends. Am I a fool for saying yes? That seems to be a lot of people's sentiment. But then those people don't really have the inside picture on our relationship.
I find that people who are bad relationship material are usually bad friend material too. If she disappointed you as a girlfriend, she would end up disappointing you as a friend too.
I wouldn't be friends with her if I were you.

·
Registered
ENTP, 387
3,308 Posts
Staying friends after is individual. Because it hasn’t ever worked for me doesn’t mean it won’t work for the two of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
INFP, INFj
172 Posts
I'm in love with two people: one from my past who I will always love. I will always love Ol' green eyes. He's my soul mate and should keep loving his wife because that's who he married. I'm also in love with the man from my future, who will fall in love with a young woman in the later years of our marriage. Hopefully we don't break up though and hopefully he will continue loving me despite meeting his actual soul mate at work. I think what we have going is a loving struggle toward reality and I think he can manifest it into something beautiful if he really wants to. I really want it to. I would love to have our babies together and raise them as two messed-up, emotionally highly sensitive people.

·
Registered
ENTJ 7w8
4,954 Posts
That's usually a bad idea but there are some instances where dropping a person isn't really possible. I've continued being friends with a few former girlfriends, but that was because the break was mutual and we ended the relationship on good terms. I wouldn't consider being friends with an ex if the falling out was bad.

·
Registered
715 Posts
My ex was withdrawing from Seroquel and was sleep deprived for weeks when she turned on me. She doesn't remember much of it. I explained to her last night that yes, she was very mean to me and even stated that she wanted me out of her life. I told her that its gonna take her a long time to build up my trust again.

·
Registered
ENTJ 7w8
4,954 Posts
Ended relationships are ended relationships, but sometimes it's okay to be friends again. Time does make it easier to forgive. (y)

Reactions: Ock
2361 - 2372 of 2372 Posts