Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I'm not sure if this has already been covered, but apologies if it has. A friend sent me this test, and he (entj) scored rather high on it. Then an entp friend of mine scored the highest possible... :dry:

Anyways, I'm wondering what you infj's here on pc will average as.

I got a 23!

http://www.wwnorton.com/college/psych/psychsci/media/rosenberg.htm

·
Banned
3,725 Posts

I kind of expected that.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts

And if your friend scored more than 2 points higher than you, maybe he's a bit arrogant. :tongue:

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
26 :/ It was a battle for modesty

·
Banned
1,297 Posts
19 here

A few years back 'd have scored lower. Although in many ways getting older is depressing it does seem that self-esteem can improve and you become more accepting of yourself.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I got... a 7. :frustrating:
Not that I didn't expect that though, I have pretty low self-esteem. I'm trying to work on it, it's just weird having to fight with my own thoughts.. and sometimes it feels like I'm just trying to lie to myself. :/

·
Registered
246 Posts
19. Agreed with most of them, I both feel that I'm completely amazing and that I'm totally useless. It depends on when you ask. Sometimes I wonder how much more I could have accomplished without all my self-doubt.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I found one question to be interesting:

I wish I could have more respect for myself.

I noticed that saying you wished you could have more self-respect raised your score. I answered disagree because while I do have low self-respect, I don't feel that I have enough good qualities to warrant more self-respect. I would have thought that would lower my score.

Anyway, I got 4/5 depending on how you look at that question.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts