Personality Cafe banner

1161 - 1180 of 1221 Posts

·
Registered
ENTP 7w8 sx/sp
1,896 Posts
Thank goodness and Nickelodeon for that. Who wants to watch garden gnome sex?
I might be interested. Biology is fascinating.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I do want to know the results of your Caillou announcement
The results are in, and the results are everyone is a perv & wants to see Caillou

ok that's a complete lie well i mean the everyone is a perv part is true but i didn't really tell anyone my penis is named caillou because that would involve talking to people irl

but I'm a lady mgtow and don't want your little man.
are you talking about Caillou :sad:

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
The results are in, and the results are everyone is a perv & wants to see Caillou

ok that's a complete lie well i mean the everyone is a perv part is true but i didn't really tell anyone my penis is named caillou because that would involve talking to people irl

are you talking about Caillou :sad:
I thought I was talking about any man you might set me up with, but yes, now that you mention it and I've searched deep into my psyche, I really meant Caillou.

·
Banned
253 Posts
Mention these things

School shootings
An euthuasim of Politics
Racism
Rant about allopathic medical profession
Show this video

Many Guys run away at the sight of a feminist unless theyre rare chance INxx

Sent from my SM-J337T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I thought I was talking about any man you might set me up with, but yes, now that you mention it and I've searched deep into my psyche, I really meant Caillou.
I have lots of perverted 5 word responses running through my head but I SHALL RESIST I would 100% end up in jail if I had a penis

ok i lied again maybe just one

cAiLlOu LiKeS tO sEaRcH dEeP

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
I have lots of perverted 5 word responses running through my head but I SHALL RESIST I would 100% end up in jail if I had a penis

ok i lied again maybe just one

cAiLlOu LiKeS tO sEaRcH dEeP
This Caillou character could use a good, old fashioned spanking, and I'm not talking about the sex-related kind. That kid needs his mouth washed out with soap.

·
Banned
253 Posts
Rant about allopathic medical profession

Sent from my Z559DL using Tapatalk

1161 - 1180 of 1221 Posts