Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jfyi, I started watching Running Man continuously because I pity Lee Kwang Soo and so most of the episodes I watched was only when he wins.
Yes, I don't watch all of the episodes, and that's why I need your point of view yay!

Firstly, I'm thinking that he's probably an ESTP (just those sort of entertainers you see on TV) (based on very little reason tho).
But the more episodes I watched, the more I think that he might be an ENFP. Why?

1. He was slightly shy at the beginning of the filming.
In new society, I can also be considered shy. I like to know to what extent should my jokes be, and whether that society can accept it well. It took me a while before I start figuring out which people should I stick to, to improve my character in that society.
And before I do, I will remain silent most of the time and would only be the observer.

2. Too much drama!
Well, he knows he's being watched. His betrayals are only for the sake of the game, it's not like he's doing it in real life (maybe).

3. Similar manner.
Fact one: I can see myself interacting with giraffes like eps 141 (Animal Kingdom)
Fact two: I can see myself kicking Jong Kook when I freeze the time at Superpower Soccer
And his excitements are somewhat relate-able, idk tho......

Looking forward for your responses!

·
Registered
357 Posts
OMG I love Running Man. He seems like an E_FP To me. He's an Extrovert as he tries to be the "main character". Feeling for his desire of revenge against Jong Kook. He seems to be very flexible and open-minded.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.